China Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a QQ ezdrive. the car is well built and seems stable enough on the road. i'll post my experience later when i've driven it more.
But currently i have a question. the car has a 2 usb connectors in the dashboard next to each other, one male and one female. i was told this is a mp3 connector but i can't connect any usb flash disk or mp3 player to test it. if anyone knows what this connector is for please help.

·
Registered
627 Posts
fmohiy said:
i just bought a QQ ezdrive. the car is well built and seems stable enough on the road. i'll post my experience later when i've driven it more.
But currently i have a question. the car has a 2 usb connectors in the dashboard next to each other, one male and one female. i was told this is a mp3 connector but i can't connect any usb flash disk or mp3 player to test it. if anyone knows what this connector is for please help.
Welcome Mr. fmohiy, and thanks for buying a Chery.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Admin said:

this is what your dashboard looks like?

You should be able to fit any usb connector in there like your mp3 player and then adjust your stereo to the MD or output

He said he had the QQ ezdrive, so his car has an automatic transmission not manual transmission. And can you listen to the MP3 player through the cars 4 speakers by plugging MP3 into the USB connector.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
usb connectors

yes, this is how my dashboard looks, and the car in the picture actually has an auto transmission( steptronic). the problem is the usb connectors in the dash are male and female placed very close together. i couldn't get my flash disk(male) to reach the female conector in the car as it is very deep. the male connector on the other hand is more shallow and i think i can connect something to it, but i believe that all flash disks have male connectors. what should i do? did anyone try to use these connectors before? and why are there both male and female connectors?

·
Registered
627 Posts
so the car in the picture is an automatic transmission. So it's like manual transmission with no clutch. How many gears does it have? And did you get the 0.8 or 1.1

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the car has 5 forward gears and one reverse, just like tha manual. and i believe with the same gear ratios.
the automatic currently only comes with the 0.8 engine.
the engine is adequate for relaxed city driving and highway upto 100 km/h, which is exactly what i need.

·
Registered
627 Posts
fmohiy said:
the car has 5 forward gears and one reverse, just like tha manual. and i believe with the same gear ratios.
the automatic currently only comes with the 0.8 engine.
the engine is adequate for relaxed city driving and highway upto 100 km/h, which is exactly what i need.

You can go much faster than 100km/h

here someone going 140km/h in QQ

·
Registered
198 Posts
Some guy claimed he reached 170km/h in his QQ which I seriously doubt.

A more realistic figure is 155km/h maximum for a well tweaked one.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Tiggo said:
Some guy claimed he reached 170km/h in his QQ which I seriously doubt.

A more realistic figure is 155km/h maximum for a well tweaked one.
maximum speed for QQ 0.8 is 148 kmh max speed for QQ 1.1 is 154kmh

but shouldn't drive faster than 100 kmh for first 1500 km ( running period)

·
Registered
450 Posts
just over 180 on the clock in the windcloud back when I was running a near standard engine. since going over to webers and high lift cam I've seen 188 on my GPS which is around 195 on the clock. this would be beyond the 6000 rpm rev limit of the standard engine management but my programmable system is clipped at 6900...

·
Registered
198 Posts
fightingtorque said:
just over 180 on the clock in the windcloud back when I was running a near standard engine. since going over to webers and high lift cam I've seen 188 on my GPS which is around 195 on the clock. this would be beyond the 6000 rpm rev limit of the standard engine management but my programmable system is clipped at 6900...

this is amazing....:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts