China Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think it was a good decision,?

every month this community will grow as chinese cars expand abroad and create new awareness, so i thought it would good to have more organized and focused subforums, like the ones i added in chery and geely, and will soon add subforums to other Forum heads...

anyone have suggestions of subforums for other brands currently?

thanks

admin:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
i think the subforums is a good idea, just add descriptions for people not knowing what they mean

·
Registered
459 Posts
Sorry admin but its too much! I understand your intentions but its simply too much, I recommend just reverting it back to how it was before and that is one subforum for each manufacturer. Otherwise people will get lost, confused and it will take too long to view all of the posts.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i reverted everything, and will add subforums when there are enought posts/members that we need to categorize..

for now i put SMA in geely which makes sense

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thats better :nod: I agree, when there are more discussions that need to be catagorised then it will make more sense but at the moment that isnt the case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.