China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:)

Larger 770 px wide banner for home page...

Smaller 728 px wide banner for forums page...

I got more coming on the way soon...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Umm it depends Ash. Some can take minutes minutes, others can take hours but its worth it when I've creating something that looks good.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks phaeton, I will make some more banners later. If somebody can find some nice photos of the Chery A3 (without MYCHERY watermarks) that havent been posted yet I would appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
wow axle great work, thanks, ..the only problem is i cant decide which ones too use since i like most!

this is too difficult, im going to have to create a POLL

also there are banners 1 , 2 , 3 (in order)
how long did each one take...just curious...and i mite have another project for you (payed) ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the same feeling. They all look great!

If you know PHP programming, you can certainly make it randomly choose one banner from your collection. I did it for PHPBB. See ting-shuo.com. You need to close and re-open to see how it shows different picture every time you visit. But it won't change as long as you browse.

I don't know how to do for vBulletin, though I suppose they're similar.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
phaeton said:
Hey AXLE you wouldn't be able to make a VW based one for me with any Chinese influenced VW aka Passat Lingyu, Bora & Bora HS, Neeza, Jetta, Santana 3000 etc

I'd use it as my sig ;)

Chery A3 gallery http://picture.auto.sohu.com/@category_c57914_p1.html ;)
Sure thing, I'll see what I can do

Admin said:
wow axle great work, thanks, ..the only problem is i cant decide which ones too use since i like most!

this is too difficult, im going to have to create a POLL

also there are banners 1 , 2 , 3 (in order)
how long did each one take...just curious...and i mite have another project for you (payed) ;)
I like the code for the random banner generator :thumb: I wasn't actually looking at the time when I did them but I estimate that the first one took around 30 minutes, second about 40 minutes and last one was about 30 minutes.

Thanks for all the comments guys, when I make some more banners I'll post them here.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Very good, Axle :thumb:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Some slight revisions to my older banners. I also made them smaller than 45 kbs as admin requested.

@ Admin - These are sharper than the ones that you have up at the moment. If you don't like the revisions that I have made then let me know admin as I would like these to replace my older banners. Thanks.

Wider version for home page...

Narrow version for forums page...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts