China Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is funny yet not ,

A Vertical crash test ? it happened in my country and videoD , sadly ... its not a Real crash test .... but it's funny in its own right ..

http://cryptonx.blogspot.com/2006/12/this-is-why-we-are-3rd-world-country.html

dont worry thats not a spam or anyting , feel free to comment .

Great compliments for the owner of the tested ?? vechile :p a Daewoo Lanos ,,, getting totaled ... Vertically :p

·
Registered
459 Posts
Ha I saw that on www.break.com

Found it pretty funny. I woulda moved the cars out of the way first before lifting anything over them (especially if they were my cars). Oh well, no huge loss anyways.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No huge loss ?
The car ( while not visible at the video ) got stuck to the ground ... as if u lowered ur suspension

it won't move , and the upper cover of the motor is damaged
not to mention the wrecked body and wheels / etc

·
Registered
459 Posts
cryptonx said:
No huge loss ?
The car ( while not visible at the video ) got stuck to the ground ... as if u lowered ur suspension

it won't move , and the upper cover of the motor is damaged
not to mention the wrecked body and wheels / etc
Yeah and like you said it looks like a Daewoo Lanos or something similar, thus its not a huge loss if you get my drift.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AXLE said:
Yeah and like you said it looks like a Daewoo Lanos or something similar, thus its not a huge loss if you get my drift.
lol now you're talking , yeah I get you now

the fact is , Lanos(S) are still beeing made here !! in the Daewoo Egypt Factory ( The same factory that builds the Chery A5 / A6 (orietnal son ) )

and its still more expensive than a Chery A5 , even after 8 years of service !

I hate lanos .. I hate for real ! :p I am the Real I hate Lanos !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts