China Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , every one ...

mmm...I don't know Where I begin :D ...

I'm joining here because this site is very exciting for me ...-when I write "china car" ,this site is appearing on top :) ...

OK ....

I'm member from KSA ..
I hear alot of china cars specially -GWM & chery- ...
more people here said about those cars" There's no quality & safe from china cars ,and we known all china products are cheap but broken fast :mad: "..

About me ... I'm ready to buy china car , then I want ask everyone what's the best car in perfomance & safe ^^..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I am Richer Martyn,
I am IT person. This time I am perusing my software engineering degree.
I like the forums. I like reading them and solve the problems of people.
I like music. Whatever, it is singing, dancing and listening. I like mostly sad songs. Why because in sad songs you will always get motivational lines in every song. They also give freshness to mind because of soft music. That's why I like this type of songs. I also like rocking songs, but only in dance parties and in journey.
What's up dears? Tell me something about you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello to all, this is Dave I am actually a new member too, I've been lurking around and I found out that there is no welcome forum but i saw this thread. I want to be officially known a s a member here. My main interest are cars and motorcycles, I do love watching car race too. hope to hear from you all.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome to you, daveschaub and richermartyn and temsu. Y'all enjoy coming to this site and contributing. I always learn something by coming here. I try to arrive here at least once a day for my CCF fix.

·
Registered
706 Posts
rcharles...just type
. You can experiment with text just above or just below your picture to caption it how you like it. Just edit away until you like how it looks. Then post your message and your picture should show up. Just ask any question you need to ask over again if you need and someone will help you get pics posted. It just takes a bit of learning like most all technical skills. I wish you well on your picture posting endevours and I think you'll "get it" just fine. The internet is tons of more fun once you learn how to post pictures with your messages.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My name is Peter and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here!
I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
I am johny.
i love to travel and I am actually a freak about cars and camping. Hoping to meet new crazies about speed;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,
My name is Marian or Mario (it is easyer to say if you aren't a russan or somethin near to my language)
Im holding to the idea that it's better to buy a new chinese car then a 15 year old BMW.Im 15 and im looking forward getting a driving licence:nod: For the moment im searching for a motorcycle for my 16 birthday.My favorit for the moment is Lifan 125-30 Samurai:thumb: I could afford a motorcycle (brand new ofcourse) ,but most probably not a new car.Well i'd really like a brand new Lifan 520 ,but time will show:thumb:

After writing:Sorry my bad not Jinlun...Lifan motors :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts