China Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,
Kindly asking about the first engine oil change of the double cab great wall wingle 5, the engine is 2.3 gasoline with 5 manual gear.
The car is new and the odometer counts now about 150km, but I never passed the speed of 80Km/h.
I checked the user manual but no enough information are there...
Hoping to give me the right advice about when to make the first engine oil change and the proper maintenance for the car.

Best Regards

·
Registered
938 Posts
where are you from?
if car is new first check in service is after 2500 km, while first oil replacment is after 10000 km, all now depends on which market are you and in what conditions are you using your pick up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello my friend...
I am from Iraq,
The car is used for transportation only and not for heavy duty...
Here, as i know, we change engine oil every 2500km specially in summer as the temperature may reach 70C.
I heard that i should never drive with speed over 80Km/h for the first 200km (odometer) as the engine parts may have specific friction values,,, after the first 200km, the engine oil should be changed and everything goes normal.
Do you know how to contact the maintenance dept. or download the maintenance guide for the car???

best regards

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hello my friend...
I am from Iraq,
The car is used for transportation only and not for heavy duty...
Here, as i know, we change engine oil every 2500km specially in summer as the temperature may reach 70C.
I heard that i should never drive with speed over 80Km/h for the first 200km (odometer) as the engine parts may have specific friction values,,, after the first 200km, the engine oil should be changed and everything goes normal.
Do you know how to contact the maintenance dept. or download the maintenance guide for the car???

best regards
wow...really amazing conditions, here where i live hot summer is between 30-32, eventually 35, i think you are burning there, maybe this basic plan can be good for you, for some other pick up's which great wall export at such area

click here on the link:
[img=http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/6816608/img/6816608.jpg]
replace oil every 3000 km, while all other checking you do at 5000 km, star mean replace, while other sign mean checking, i think this should be good for your car, this is what i find for extreme hot conditions

what engine do you have, 491qme or 4g64(69)??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, we are burning in summer !!! so we always use the air cooling system in our cars and this add additional work on the engine.

But now is the beginning of winter and the temp is about 14C and going to be cooler the next 4 or 5 months.

So we have variations in temp. between summer and winter. I think the car engine is the last type (69) you mentioned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts