China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an American who considers himself a Chinese patriot. I would like my next car to be Chinese, but I keep reading about setbacks.

Lets use this thread to share news stories and gossip about business plans and announcements about Chinese branded cars in the US. Last I heard, Geely and Chery were both looking at a 2009 Debut.

Wishing everyone well.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
fsu23phd said:
I am an American who considers himself a Chinese patriot. I would like my next car to be Chinese, but I keep reading about setbacks.

Lets use this thread to share news stories and gossip about business plans and announcements about Chinese branded cars in the US. Last I heard, Geely and Chery were both looking at a 2009 Debut.

Wishing everyone well.

Chris
Nanjing MG is aiming to launch in the USA from 2008
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
i cud tlak about a lot of rumours of chinese cars coming to US, but i dont know how precise they are since its become so repititive from guys like chery and geely
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
fsu23phd said:
I am an American who considers himself a Chinese patriot. I would like my next car to be Chinese, but I keep reading about setbacks.
You're just like me... I've put off my car purchases since I heard they are coming - the wait is just getting longer and longer :( Oh well, I want them to get it right the first time, so I'll wait. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
You are unusual indeed, since all overseas Chinese only drive Japanese or German cars.
That is because Chery & others are not here yet.

Glad you noticed Hyndai/kia are not on the shopping list for most of oversea Chinese.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
BringIt said:
You're just like me... I've put off my car purchases since I heard they are coming - the wait is just getting longer and longer :( Oh well, I want them to get it right the first time, so I'll wait. ;)
buy a new non chinese car in the meantime, because the wait wont be worth it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Or buy an OLD datsun and make an old japanese man happy !

This is so reminds me of Jet Li , Fearless ..

U Mr. Tanaka however have no honor ! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
cryptonx said:
Or buy an OLD datsun and make an old japanese man happy !

This is so reminds me of Jet Li , Fearless ..

U Mr. Tanaka however have no honor ! :p
u driving a chinese car have no standard:lol:

My Nissan Skyline GT-R on the other hand gains lot of respect and attention, people come up to me and say how much they like my car, how fast is it, this that. And it performs like a dream when i press the accelerator, and handling real good in the wet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
god_bless_japan said:
u driving a chinese car have no standard:lol:

My Nissan Skyline GT-R on the other hand gains lot of respect and attention, people come up to me and say how much they like my car, how fast is it, this that. And it performs like a dream when i press the accelerator, and handling real good in the wet
You really in Europe?

Skyline GT-R is a cool machine but you even went that far and claimed all that shit? do you live in a country like Republic of Kongo where people don't even know a dickhead about racing cars?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
god_bless_japan said:
buy a new non chinese car in the meantime, because the wait wont be worth it
Believe me, my non Chinese car will NOT be Japanese. ;)

It just may be a 08 Dodge... :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
BringIt

buy a datsun !

or make a Hater happy , buy an Excell !!

OR even worse , there's still some old LANOS(s) lurking at the US for less than $1000 .... buy one of these , they are really of great quality and fast engines ... not ;D hehehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
BringIt said:
Believe me, my non Chinese car will NOT be Japanese. ;)

It just may be a 08 Dodge... :thumb:
but Dodge is a part of Chrysler, therefore Missubishi supplied parts will be in the Dodge:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
lol :D

Japan lost its touch :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
You are unusual indeed, since all overseas Chinese only drive Japanese or German cars.
I don't know about overseas Chinese only drive Japanese or German cars but I know for sure that no one I know of drives a Hyndai or Kia.

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
KING_OF_HILL said:
You are an idiot, yes you are and repeat after me, "I, GOD_BLESS_JAPAN, is a hard core dick head".
God_Bless... isn't so stupid, Chrysler still uses some Mitsubishi parts- The new Sebring is based of the Mitsubishi GS Platform (look it up).
:topic: :D
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top