China Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello & Nihao to my Chinese brothers.:)

I am JumboJet from Pakistan. i have deep interest in Chinese cars. everyday chinese cars on Pakistani roads are increasing specially Cherry QQ is a very hit car here. As we say in Urdu . "Pakistan China Dosti zindabad" means Long Live Pakistan China Friendship. There is no other example of such loving neighbours in this whole region. :thumb:

I also wanted to Invite my Chinese brothers & sisters on Pakistani Cars website Pakwheels.com

I hope i have posted my intro in a correct forum :confused:. i

Thanks &
Pak-China Dosti Zindabad

JumboJet

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hmm, I didn't even know China and Pakistan are that good of friends - I thought Pakistan is in more tight with the US. That's good though, at least someone likes China (and likes Pakistan) in the international community :thumb: which seems like a rarity.

Any sales figures of Chinese cars in Pakistan you can share?

·
Registered
51 Posts
You didn't know? Pakistan is the BEST (not "one of the best") friend of China.
No kidding. It's just a plain reality of our diplomatic relationship.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bringit,
America is just a Ally. while China is a trustworthy ally and a friend of Pakistan for the past 60 years.

and about sales figures of chinese cars in Pakistan, i will try to dig it out.
:)
--------------------------------

Hi outofin
100% agree with you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry @ash
You sent me a PM, but i cannot reply you back as i am restricted to send PM for ten posts :)

No i am not a owner of Pakwheels.com :). Owner is @Libra. btw I am EX-Mod there.

·
Registered
314 Posts
You Fool, Pakistan is a puppet of america, America only paying Pakistan ateention and money because it needs it, once that need is gone they will ignore you just like they did with afganistan when the russians invaded it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gey ha nei, dost in Pakistan!!

I spent 2 years in Pakistan, Islambad, for some projects. This post really remind me of those impressive days in the 7 Avenue, stadium, mosque...

Long live Pakistan friendship with China!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts