China Car Forums banner
321 - 340 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
New trolleybus in Sinuiju, supposedly built locally.
That typical old chassis again endlessly rebodied. I see it labeled as Chollima 321. The Chollima movement evolved to Mallima years ago. The logo isn't even readable and most of the stuff on that website is just assumptions or guesses.

Kegare (or whoever can help), can you tell me if these trucks are Japanese?
They are Japanese. Several Isuzu DVR 144 (Chinese specification models) and that big truck in the foreground is an old Nissan Diesel Condor.

I was surprised by seeing this picture made by mr. Klein in 2007.
The Benz: big wheels, high ground clearance, parts missing... Looks like a Benz W123 body with another, real chassis.. What we saw in China with bodies on a Beijing Jeep chassis. What do you think?
Looks to me like a base model Mercedes-Benz 200 like the ones you see in developing countries. I do not see much difference myself. The hood emblem is correct too.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Design concepts displayed at the current National Industrial Art Exhibition. Some have already been displayed before, but this time the illustrations are more visible.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has it been considered Sungri 58NA could've originally been produced in China? Seeing some of the clones produced there are strong simularities. And considering there are 10s of versions one could've easily been carried over to North Korea especially as Chinese versions of Zil 164 were seen on many photos so Chinese trucks were exported to North Korea for a very long time.

Attachments

321 - 340 of 368 Posts