China Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, everybody !!!!

Im Juan and im from Montevideo,Uruguay.
Im very happy to be here, and post information of chinese cars.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Learner_Driver from Manukau, New Zealand. I am currently on my learners licence and can apply for restricted in July!

I currently driver a 93 Toyota carrolla which, due to my sisters previous ownership, is falling to pieces.

Hope too ssee more of this forum in the future :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Learner_Driver from Manukau, New Zealand. I am currently on my learners licence and can apply for restricted in July!

I currently driver a 93 Toyota carrolla which, due to my sisters previous ownership, is falling to pieces.

Hope too ssee more of this forum in the future :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone! I am ortan.I have just joined the forum and finding the place very interesting.Thanks for making me a part of this forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello.I come from Serbia. I own a car rental agency and I plan to renew my vehicle. I hope to be on this forum to find information that is important to me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am peter from Austin, USA. I love finding new technologies and innovations related to car and i also maintain a small website which showcase amazing innovation and reviews of various stuffs. I found this forum while researching for my site.

Just in case if you want to check out - Yo! Innovation

Looking forward to meet like minded people on this forum.

Cheers,
Peter Kimzey

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi folks! I'm new to the site. I own a 2012 Nissan GT-R.
Hoping we can be a happy group members and sharing the same interest here as i do .
Thanks for letting me join.
Kind regards
Mike

Attachments

21 - 40 of 72 Posts