China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm from Croatia (EU) and happy to be here.

I am owner of Suzuki Vitara 1.4 sport allgrip with lots of tunning stuff from Chinese sellers.

How it looks, you can seee at:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXe88p5d34w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXe88p5d34w[/ame]

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Hi, I'm from Croatia (EU) and happy to be here.

I am owner of Suzuki Vitara 1.4 sport allgrip with lots of tunning stuff from Chinese sellers.

How it looks, you can seee at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXe88p5d34w
@D3007, please do not repeat the same post in different subforums; repeated instances will be either moderated or deleted.

Feel free to make yourself familiar with the rules here. Thank you for joining.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Good to be here, at this Top Web Platform. Im Individual Inventor, and this is my Work Featured Project Development - State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; ·1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, ·2-Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step:

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPo9Lf44TE"]-YouTube; * Atypical New • GEARTURBINE / Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Thrust Way Type - Non Waste Looses[/ame]

*1-GEARTURBINE BEHANCE Images Gallery Portafolio

·1; Rotary-Turbo-InFlow Tech / - GEARTURBINE PROJECT Have the similar basic system of the Aeolipilie Heron Steam Turbine device from Alexandria 10-70 AD * With Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Way Power Type - Non Waste Looses *8X/Y Thermodynamic CYCLE Way Steps. 4 Turbos, Higher efficient percent. No blade erosion by sand & very low heat target signature Pat:197187IMPI MX Dic1991 Atypical Motor Engine Type.

*2-IMPLOTURBOCOMPRESSOR BEHANCE Images Gallery Portafolio

·2; Imploturbocompressor; Implo-Ducted, One Moving Part System Excellence Design - The InFlow Interaction comes from Macro-Flow and goes to Micro-Flow by Implossion - Only One Compression Step; Inflow, Compression and outflow at one simple circular dynamic motion / New Concept. To see a Imploturbocompressor animation, is possible on a simple way, just to check an Hurricane Satellite view, and is the same implo inflow way nature.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, Good to be Here, at this Top Platform. Im Individual Inventor, and This is my Work:

Featured Project Development - State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; ·1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, ·2-Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step:

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor

*1-GEARTURBINE BEHANCE Images Gallery Portafolio

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPo9Lf44TE"]-YouTube; * Atypical New • GEARTURBINE / Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Thrust Way Type - Non Waste Looses[/ame]

·1; Rotary-Turbo-InFlow Tech / - GEARTURBINE PROJECT Have the similar basic system of the Aeolipilie Heron Steam Turbine device from Alexandria 10-70 AD * With Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Way Power Type - Non Waste Looses *8X/Y Thermodynamic CYCLE Way Steps. 4 Turbos, Higher efficient percent. No blade erosion by sand & very low heat target signature Pat:197187IMPI MX Dic1991 Atypical Motor Engine Type.

*2-IMPLOTURBOCOMPRESSOR BEHANCE Images Gallery Portafolio

·2; Imploturbocompressor; Implo-Ducted, One Moving Part System Excellence Design - The InFlow Interaction comes from Macro-Flow and goes to Micro-Flow by Implossion - Only One Compression Step; Inflow, Compression and outflow at one simple circular dynamic motion / New Concept. To see a Imploturbocompressor animation, is possible on a simple way, just to check an Hurricane Satellite view, and is the same implo inflow way nature.

技术提交 - 特色项目开发 - 最先进的技术 - 新颖的InFlow技术:1-Gearturbine,RotaryTurbo,2mpressurbocompressor,一个压缩步骤:

| /·1; Rotary-Turbo-InFlow Tech / - GEARTURBINE PROJECT具有与亚历山大公司相似的基本系统Aeolipilie Heron蒸汽轮机装置10-70 AD *具有Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Way功率类型 - 无废疏松* 8X / Y热力学循环的方式步骤。 4涡轮机,更高效的百分比。没有刀片侵蚀沙子和非常低的热目标签名Pat:197187IMPI MX Dic1991非典型电机发动机类型。

| /·2; Imploturbocompressor; Implo-Ducted,一个运动部件系统卓越设计 - InFlow相互作用来自宏观流动,通过Implossion - 只有一个压缩步骤进入微流动;一个简单的圆形动态运动/新概念的流入,压缩和流出。看一个Impofurbocompressor动画,可以简单的方式,只是为了检查一个飓风卫星的看法,是相同的implo流入方式的性质。 * WordPress的博客国家的艺术小说InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor:

http://stateoftheartnovelinflowtech.blogspot.mx/

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Leo and I'm from the Netherlands.
I'm an engineer by profession ad interested in cars since my early childhood. Somewhere along the line I became curious about the Chinese car industry and now I'm trying to find out about its brands and history. That's quite a difficult research, since the information is rather limited. Especially if you don't speak any Chinese like me. So far this forum has been a wealth of information, so thank you all who have contributed.

I've been reading a lot here already, but I finally signed up so now I can go out and ask (stupid?) questions about all the information I'm missing. As said, my interest in in the Chinese car industry is purely an hobby, but I shared all information I gathered so far on a Dutch car forum. For those interested, it's here. (In Dutch, you might need Google translate).

For now, nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Leo and I'm from the Netherlands.
I'm an engineer by profession ad interested in cars since my early childhood. Somewhere along the line I became curious about the Chinese car industry and now I'm trying to find out about its brands and history. That's quite a difficult research, since the information is rather limited. Especially if you don't speak any Chinese like me. So far this forum has been a wealth of information, so thank you all who have contributed.

I've been reading a lot here already, but I finally signed up so now I can go out and ask (stupid?) questions about all the information I'm missing. As said, my interest in in the Chinese car industry is purely an hobby, but I shared all information I gathered so far on a Dutch car forum. For those interested, it's here. (In Dutch, you might need Google translate).

For now, nice to meet you all.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts