China Car Forums banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's up guys, my name is Steve and I'm here to help out buyers and dealers.

I believe China imports quite a lot of cars from the US, therefore you'd need vehicle history reports and I can provide that.

Hope to stay here for a long long time! :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Re: New Member

Hi Chris,
Welcome to China Car Forums.
Congratulations and good luck with your new Haval ride.
You will find lots of information here, from early company history, to the latest launches of Great Wall's most advanced models.
We will enjoy reading any feedback you can offer about your vehicle's initial quality.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: New Member

Hi Chris,
Welcome to China Car Forums.
Congratulations and good luck with your new Haval ride.
You will find lots of information here, from early company history, to the latest launches of Great Wall's most advanced models.
We will enjoy reading any feedback you can offer about your vehicle's initial quality.
Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello, I'm glad to be a new member and since I have a gac gs8 for 2 years, I have been looking at this forum to share info about the car and learn from co-members everywhere. -thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome Deville!
Hope you enjoy exploring this website. It was once a thriving wellspring of ideas and insights into China's emerging auto industry. And even now, it continues to offer a bunch of new car information, thanks to a great and dedicated site moderator.
I like your choice of SUVs. The GS8 is a smart looking vehicle, especially that bold and well proportioned front grille and fascia. Nowadays when enormous and weird grilles seem to be in style, it's a breath of fresh air.
Hope you will let us know some of the pros and cons of GAC's flagship.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome Deville!
Hope you enjoy exploring this website. It was once a thriving wellspring of ideas and insights into China's emerging auto industry. And even now, it continues to offer a bunch of new car information, thanks to a great and dedicated site moderator.
I like your choice of SUVs. The GS8 is a smart looking vehicle, especially that bold and well proportioned front grille and fascia. Nowadays when enormous and weird grilles seem to be in style, it's a breath of fresh air.
Hope you will let us know some of the pros and cons of GAC's flagship.
thanks, Lawrence, exactly the same color as gs8 i got, and yes you are right about weird fascia as if bumpers also seem not any more important on other carmakers nowadays looking like the mouth of the predator in that Stallone movie. joke! hehehe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone I am new here and I am hoping that we will be able to purchase and drive these cars soon here in the USA! 🤠

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings from down under in New Zealand, I own a Kea Breeze motorhome based on a LDV V80 cab chassis & looking to learn more about my vehicle.
Can anyone tell me where I could purchase a workshop manual or CD ?

61 - 74 of 74 Posts