China Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
You should have been banned long long time ago.
I even recommend the administrator of this forum to totally delete your user name, unless you change it to something eles. Because it is insulting to most Chinese people.

Real_I_Hate_China3 said:
I read that I was banned for avartar reasons. But I had no avartar setting. I noticed that someone was hacking my account to change the avartar once a couple days ago.

So did something happen while I was away?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is there any such listed ID in this forum, besides RIHC? If not, I should say please let this ID change to something else. Even if you want to be a racist, that is your way. You have no right to let me shut up.

BringIt said:
Whatever.

If his ID is okay, how's the following:

I HATE KOREA

I HATE KIMCHI

I HATE AMERICA

I HATE RUSSIA

I HATE THE FRENCH

I HATE GAY PEOPLE

I HATE BLACKS

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE

I HATE ASIAN WOMEN

I HATE OLD PEOPLE

I HATE THE JEWS

I HATE THE ARABS

etc. etc. etc.

Since none of these ID's are more offensive than RIHC's, where do you draw the line? :nono:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I really doubt you are american. Anyway it's nothing related to the discussion. Just from your comment on my short posts and young id history, it let me realized you seems much like a korean culture oriented. No offense to you. As a Chinese, I do not always praise Chinese cars in any sense. But I do feel upset on bias comment on Chinese cars. People like me need to speak out.

jmsteiny said:
NewLand, since you are a "new" member (maybe you've been reading the forum long before you became a member, I don't know)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.