China Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
real

i've seen this car on the road a few times! i have 2 allmost as bad. but i have been SO out done! i did them to make fun of the Fast & Frivilous movie. now someone has took it way to far! the fight is on! I can build a car that goes slower , drinks more gas & looks dumder than than that!

pics to come soon!

larreyn2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbW-GbVckRA

·
Registered
68 Posts
I did something like that about 6 years ago.

My buddy bought an '86 Camry and I bought him a left over dragster wing from a race car. Yeah, it was pretty hideous when we were done. :D I'll try and get a pic....

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd love to show you my Pops "New Ride", but I need 10 posts before I can attach an image. So I'll post the link here instead:
--QingdaoChinaGuide"dot"com/PopsRide.jpg--

I've applied to "PIMP MY RIDE" the TV show, I hope we get invited -- Pops needs an upgrade!

~cheers~

·
Registered
11 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA! It seems that it has a huge rocket blaster at its wide compartment on its back! What a Nitro blast will that be????

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jenny Zhong said:
I'd love to show you my Pops "New Ride", but I need 10 posts before I can attach an image. So I'll post the link here instead:
--QingdaoChinaGuide"dot"com/PopsRide.jpg--

I've applied to "PIMP MY RIDE" the TV show, I hope we get invited -- Pops needs an upgrade!

~cheers~
Jenny, thats pretty bad!
I think you just might get an invite to the show with that thing! Definitelyneeds an upgrade.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts