·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nanjing/MG

Ash
I don't know for sure, I was just guessing based on what it costs in China. It is an outdated car, very 1980's, so it would have to be cheap to sell here. They might just wait until they have the MG "Z" cars or their descendants ready.
Chad

·
Registered
30 Posts
Don't forget BYD!

They have a cute FIAT-ish minicar (with a hybrid version), a Toyota-like sedan and a BMW-style large luxury car. Also, I have reason to believe they may be coming to the USA.

·
Registered
30 Posts
BYD's Website

Hi Pokershark
Here is the URL: http://www.bydauto.com.cn/
Find your way to the English page, across the top will be some buttons labeled Flyer, F3, F6 etc. These go to pictures of the cars. Elsewhere, somewhere in the Chinese part of the site, there are pics of the hybrid and a futuristic electric concept. You'll have to explore a little to find them.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
BYD mini car origin

chabbu said:
They have a cute FIAT-ish minicar (with a hybrid version), a Toyota-like sedan and a BMW-style large luxury car. Also, I have reason to believe they may be coming to the USA.
You may be referring to the Suzuki-based Alto mini car called the Flyer. It was the mainstay model of the acquired Norinco subsidiary, Qinchuan 秦川Auto of Shaanxi Province.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Zotye

Zotye Holdings(AKA Tech New, Zhongtai, and Yongkang Hardware) of Zhejiang Province makes this mini-SUV. It is said to be Daihatsu-based and is equipped with a Mitsubishi 1.8 litre engine. The company now has begun exporting to Syria.
Other products of Zotye are body dies, sheet metal, meters and other components. One of its customers is Chery.
The company was established in 1992.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Supply pickups!!!!!!!!!!

Yituo (Luoyang) New East Auto Co.,Ltd is located at the famous historic and cultural city-Luoyang. We are a subsidiary of China Yituo Group Corp Ltd. which is the company specialized in automobile, it has the capability of self-producing and developing.
We have two manufacturing foundations, one in Luoyang and the other in Shijiazhuang. The producing capacity is on the top of the same field in China. Four major technological processes of punching, welding, coating and assembling , which attained the international advanced level. Due to the powerful technical background, developing capability of China YITUO GROUP, New East Auto Co.,Ltd. will step the journey of establishing one of the largest companies in China even the world.
The leading products consist of two series: pickup and SUV. All the products have multi-configured. During meeting the customer's need, we also lead the fashion trend. Especially for the pickups, we already exported to Guatemala, Iraq, Zimbabwe and xxxxx We have winned the customers' trust with our good quality and perfect after-service. All of these make us have stability base to exploit the international market, strengthen the strategic position in the international trade.
Our products seize the market fast by the extremely high performance-to-price ratio. 'Exploitation and innovation, Making high-quality products, Humanist, Pursuing outstanding' is the aim of New East Auto Co.,Ltd.

Annty Lee
[email protected]
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hello and welcome. I read your post as well as your aim...

'Exploitation and innovation, Making high-quality products, Humanist, Pursuing outstanding'

and I think that you should hire somebody that knows or understands English correctly.

Exploitation in the English language generally means selfish utilization of something generally resulting in victimization. That is not something you should generally mention (even it is true) when describing your company as it carries negative connotations with it.

Edit - By the way I deleted your other duplicate postings as only one in the correct thread is necessary.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts