China Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone know any other car forums (don't worry, i'm not going to jump ship)? I'm also a member of GMInsideNewsforums (http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/), they have a Photoshop contest every week
and sometimes I participate in discussions, however their community is very big, some members have thousands even over ten-thousand posts! I'd like to find another forum that's not so specific to a certain brand (As in not a toyota only forum or a Bmw only forum) and that's bigger than this one ,but maybe a little smaller than GMI. Its especially important that they don't talk mainly about repairs and stuff like that, I've found forums like that and I wasn't interested in the problems Tom was having with the Carburator in his Celica.
Do you have any suggestions? If not, what other forums do you belong to?
btw- If you're looking for me on GMI, I'm the one with CCF in my sig;) .

·
Registered
35 Posts
phaeton said:
www.carspyshots.net has comps.

AXLE & I are members there ;)
aha thanks for reminding me I keep on forgetting to register to that forum.

If anyone is intrested in modified cars I recomend cleaned.be
It's mostly in dutch but there is an english language section to the forum so cool project cars on that site.

And for the VW fans out there why not check out edition38.com

·
Registered
834 Posts
eddie said:
Ooops.Don't you think you've made a mistake by introducing another fully active car forum?what if our lazy ones just go to check it up and stay there instead of here?
LOL they'll then miss out on the more up to date Chinese news :D

Thanks salvation for the links ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.