China Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone know any other car forums (don't worry, i'm not going to jump ship)? I'm also a member of GMInsideNewsforums (http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/), they have a Photoshop contest every week
and sometimes I participate in discussions, however their community is very big, some members have thousands even over ten-thousand posts! I'd like to find another forum that's not so specific to a certain brand (As in not a toyota only forum or a Bmw only forum) and that's bigger than this one ,but maybe a little smaller than GMI. Its especially important that they don't talk mainly about repairs and stuff like that, I've found forums like that and I wasn't interested in the problems Tom was having with the Carburator in his Celica.
Do you have any suggestions? If not, what other forums do you belong to?
btw- If you're looking for me on GMI, I'm the one with CCF in my sig;) .

·
Registered
240 Posts
phaeton said:
www.carspyshots.net has comps.

AXLE & I are members there ;)

Ooops.Don't you think you've made a mistake by introducing another fully active car forum?what if our lazy ones just go to check it up and stay there instead of here?

·
Registered
240 Posts
I wrote this to phaeton because I am from time to time there and see it as an active forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.