China Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey, why was my post deleted? It was a joke, and not offensive in any way, shape, or form?

Don't let a little power go to your head... what, you think this poster is a girl or something? :nono:

·
Registered
176 Posts
BringIt said:
Hey, why was my post deleted? It was a joke, and not offensive in any way, shape, or form?

Don't let a little power go to your head... what, you think this poster is a girl or something? :nono:

Wow - Me thinks that if this forum is going to have moderators that delete posts (as is what happened here) they should pehaps have some form of, uh, well, clue?

·
Registered
834 Posts
BringIt said:

What does
BringIt said:
say "no" to drugs...
have to do with this thread ?

·
Registered
507 Posts
phaeton said:
What does have to do with this thread ?
Wow, even our Mod is dense...

U from Down Under? Here in the State, when someone says something that is incoherent, or does not make any sense, people would joke and say, "Say NO to drugs", as a reference to TV ads telling people to stay away from drugs so not to be all messed up in the head - such as this original poster.

(Can't believe I'd have to explain that... :nono: )

·
Registered
834 Posts
BringIt said:
U from Down Under? Here in the State, when someone says something that is incoherent, or does not make any sense, people would joke and say, "Say NO to drugs", as a reference to TV ads telling people to stay away from drugs so not to be all messed up in the head - such as this original poster.

(Can't believe I'd have to explain that... :nono: )
Yep I'm Australian :nod:

BTW how am I or anyone else who does not watch American TV adverts meant to understand your posts ?
&
Thanks for the explanation :thumb:

BringIt said:
Wow, even our Mod is dense...
Believe what you want to believe :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts