• No

Votes: 1 3.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I wanted to know who would like a Photo Gallery module at Chinacarforums.com where all forum members could upload photos and people could rate and comment on those photos and they would be very automatically organized and cateogorized so people can easily find pics.

Please participate in the polls so I know to invest in such a tool.

Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. A photo gallery of Chinese models, past and present, and in English, would be a great resource for people interested in Chinese cars but unable to navigate Chinese websites.

·
Administrator
16,864 Posts
Admin said:
are you sure? this way people that want to see pics of chinese cars can easily find them
My mistake. I thought we talk about gallery where users would present their own vehicles.
A gallery of Chinese cars would be great, especially of older models. For those it's very hard or even impossible to obtain pics or information, especially in English. New models are mostly quite well presented on official sites of respective manufacturers.

I wonder: who will contribute pictures? Who has them at all?

·
Registered
47 Posts
yes a central place of photos would be great ..but what are requirements of photos/ Only Chinese made cars? or any model cars in China? such as a Ferrari in Beijing..or Chinese cars overseas?, etc??? Also how would this be different than the Forum " post your rides"?

·
Registered
4 Posts
oh yes

Hi Admin,
yep - a central database i.e. selecteable by type (SUV, sedan) or by company (geely, etc) woudl speed up the search and findings.
Best case would be to have the english page URLs of the companies there as well.
cheers
nitram
:thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have some pictures of chinese cars in venezuela... will be fine to can upload them in a gallery.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think it would be good if the ADMIN's organize the stuff in categories.

For example:

FAW Weizhi C1 Pics
Geely MR Pics
Etc...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts