China Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to see a section devoted to Electric Vehicles and Hybrids of any sort. These vehicles may be the most important things to come out of China. Vehicles that need petroleum may soon be obsolete.

·
Administrator
16,864 Posts
In my oppinion there is no need to open special forum for hybrid vehicles. We can publish news about them in existing threads. This way one can found all information about certain company and their products in one place.
No to mention that most of Chinese companies have only just started developing hybrid and electric technology. Many years will pass till we see some concrete results.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I agree, no need to open up a special thread for electric/hybrid vehicles, they will take a while to develop and will come out as being from one of the existing manufacturers we already have on here. Leave the threads be.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Heres why Hybrid shouldnt win and Electric SHOULD win: The hybrid cehicles are made by BYD and the such, so its a waste of resources to add onto it.

Pure electric, however, is made by companies like Houyon Flybo Jinghang etc. etc. that have ZERO information in this site. I think we should allow them some input.

·
Registered
706 Posts
danadrian-I posted differently above, but now feel that a new section devoted to all-electric vehicles would be a good idea. I've entered information on this forum about the newly-developing 2010 Pininfarina-Bollore B-Zero before, but, if we had a whole space devoted to all-electrics, I could start(or add to if someone beats me to it)a thread on this new Italian-French B-Zero that can be fully re-charged in 5 hours and is eligible for the Obama $7,500 "green vehicle" rebate for U.S. customers.

So I hereby cast my vote for an all-electric vehicle section of this forum, too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That was a very god suggestion electrod. well anyway, I've been searching for a car from china which is hybrid/electric car. I don't care if its cheap and safety standards are not that good it doesn't matter. I just want them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts