China Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other week, I made a poll about "Which Chinese car would you buy?".
Turn out wasn't as great as I'd hoped, but here's the results. The poll is now closed and deleted.
Poll results in:
2 for Chery
2 for Geely
1 for Brilliance
1 for MG, Roewe, smaller manuf
2 for JV
:cool:

·
Registered
240 Posts
4*real*Made_in_China said:
Turn out wasn't as great as I'd hoped, but here's the results. The poll is now closed and deleted.
Poll results in:
2 for Chery
2 for Geely
1 for Brilliance
2 for JV
not a surprise .the threads about Chery are so many and then comes the threads about geely.these two seem to be number one and two internationally

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hint

4*real*Made_in_China said:
Poll results in:
2 for Chery
2 for Geely
1 for Brilliance
2 for JV
Maybe you should have expanded the poll to include categories; cars, pickups,etc. currently the only choice we (jamaicans) have to deduce a preference is the chery qq. however if it had involved pickups i woul have objectively participated. one love!

·
Registered
90 Posts
sir wellington said:
Maybe you should have expanded the poll to include categories; cars, pickups,etc. currently the only choice we (jamaicans) have to deduce a preference is the chery qq. however if it had involved pickups i woul have objectively participated. one love!
Agreed 100%!
Would love to see a little utility pickup that does not cause me to mortgage the ranch with ever fill up. Gas just hit a dollar a litre here in canada with the second largest reserves/production of petrol on earth.
The 'obscenely large and vulgar' trucks like fords cost 40,000 to buy and get less than 15 miles per gallon in any circumstance.
Whats the weather like in Jammie? Its a steady minus 30 (same in celcius or F when it hits this low) and i would love to be sitting under a palm smoking a spliff and listening to Bob Marley.
Sir Wellington, did you know Bob was Jewish? Just read about his father being of syrian-jewish orgin. Learn something new every day.

·
Registered
297 Posts
sir wellington said:
chery qq in jamaica? can u post some pics? is there a dealer for chery cars there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.