China Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Interesting. The wagon is based on the Seat Toledo, but its been modified in the front, and its been transformed into a wagon(estate). I see the pickups in the background too. :cool:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
pride

Pride (Pulaide) prototypes:
1. mini-auto. This is a copy of a Daewoo Tico, as made by Anchi in Anhui and by Hafei (the Baili). This is the 19.800 yuan car.
2. small hatchback, this is just a Geely Merrie with (very ugly) a new front end.
3. hatchback, a ZX clone like the one from Jiangnan and Shanghai Maple.
4. station wagon, based on the initial Chery A11 (Fengyun), the Toledo (only 39.800!)
5. saloon, also named Hengxing, a Chery Eastar based 4.785m car (139.800 yuan)
6. pickup, based on the old Toyota Hilux.

Production of the pickup started in December 2005 in Binzhou, Shandong province, the minicar is made there since September 2006.

I don't know if they bought anything (for instance the productionline from Anchi) or just copied everything.
Nice problem for Chery, how to handle Chinese companies copying them!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
547 Posts
Interesting. It's great to see new car manufacturer coming from China. They are maybe a little bit late in joining the game as competition of potential customers is getting tougher all the time. Chinese company copying Chinese cars, I wonder how good is the quality.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If true, that the car goes for 19,000RMB, wouldn't that be the cheapest chinese car ever??? The quality is not that good when it is double the price...
What would this one be made off?? Tin cans and playdoug?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any information about the 19000 RMB,Pride (Pulaide) car from the new Chinese company in Shandong province.they started production?actual prices?
Any one know anything about this?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Anybody know if this company exist anymore. I tried convincing Dadi to manufacture a car, unfortunatly to no avail...

If this company is still around, they might be able to help me

·
Registered
146 Posts
No. I am trying to set up a local car brand in my country, but as a start-up company I will need the cars to be assembled in China. In other words, I want to sell rebadged cars. Get it?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Why thank you very much sir :)

And anyway I figured out the sedan car problem. Theres a company, Jinghang, that manufactures electric cars. However, they said they can manufacturer a petrol model for me, so no worries. Now I just have to find a cheaper SUV company (I think Dadi might be too much money)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Martin, tell me about these people. Are they real? Are they still around? And why is it there mix and match gobots bodies are the greatest cars ever :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
pride

Pride (Pulaide) prototypes:
1. mini-auto. This is a copy of a Daewoo Tico, as made by Anchi in Anhui and by Hafei (the Baili). This is the 19.800 yuan car.
2. small hatchback, this is just a Geely Merrie with (very ugly) a new front end.
3. hatchback, a ZX clone like the one from Jiangnan and Shanghai Maple.
4. station wagon, based on the initial Chery A11 (Fengyun), the Toledo (only 39.800!)
5. saloon, also named Hengxing, a Chery Eastar based 4.785m car (139.800 yuan)
6. pickup, based on the old Toyota Hilux.

Production of the pickup started in December 2005 in Binzhou, Shandong province, the minicar is made there since September 2006.

I don't know if they bought anything (for instance the productionline from Anchi) or just copied everything.
Nice problem for Chery, how to handle Chinese companies copying them!

[/IMG]
hey Erik, have any pics of the zx clone?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts