China Car Forums banner

Pride (Pulaide) a new Chinese company

21K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Chinese LSEV 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Pride (Pulaide) a new Chinese company in Shandong province.
Any one know anything about this?

See less See more
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
pride

Pride (Pulaide) prototypes:
1. mini-auto. This is a copy of a Daewoo Tico, as made by Anchi in Anhui and by Hafei (the Baili). This is the 19.800 yuan car.
2. small hatchback, this is just a Geely Merrie with (very ugly) a new front end.
3. hatchback, a ZX clone like the one from Jiangnan and Shanghai Maple.
4. station wagon, based on the initial Chery A11 (Fengyun), the Toledo (only 39.800!)
5. saloon, also named Hengxing, a Chery Eastar based 4.785m car (139.800 yuan)
6. pickup, based on the old Toyota Hilux.

Production of the pickup started in December 2005 in Binzhou, Shandong province, the minicar is made there since September 2006.

I don't know if they bought anything (for instance the productionline from Anchi) or just copied everything.
Nice problem for Chery, how to handle Chinese companies copying them!

[/IMG]

#19 ·
pride

Pride (Pulaide) prototypes:
1. mini-auto. This is a copy of a Daewoo Tico, as made by Anchi in Anhui and by Hafei (the Baili). This is the 19.800 yuan car.
2. small hatchback, this is just a Geely Merrie with (very ugly) a new front end.
3. hatchback, a ZX clone like the one from Jiangnan and Shanghai Maple.
4. station wagon, based on the initial Chery A11 (Fengyun), the Toledo (only 39.800!)
5. saloon, also named Hengxing, a Chery Eastar based 4.785m car (139.800 yuan)
6. pickup, based on the old Toyota Hilux.

Production of the pickup started in December 2005 in Binzhou, Shandong province, the minicar is made there since September 2006.

I don't know if they bought anything (for instance the productionline from Anchi) or just copied everything.
Nice problem for Chery, how to handle Chinese companies copying them!

[/IMG]
hey Erik, have any pics of the zx clone?

#7 ·
Interesting. It's great to see new car manufacturer coming from China. They are maybe a little bit late in joining the game as competition of potential customers is getting tougher all the time. Chinese company copying Chinese cars, I wonder how good is the quality.

#16 ·
Why thank you very much sir :)

And anyway I figured out the sedan car problem. Theres a company, Jinghang, that manufactures electric cars. However, they said they can manufacturer a petrol model for me, so no worries. Now I just have to find a cheaper SUV company (I think Dadi might be too much money)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.