China Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problem i've point out to the service side of my hafei lobo having brake judder and noise when applied on brake i know it the disc need skimming as i don't mind as i know i've the right to requst for a new brake disc but i didn't to me as long get the problem solve will be enough but to them they didn't really go though the list that i'd pass it to them this is the secound compliant i've voice out to them and yet nothing was being done :mad: as being told by them he had done the problem from the list but untill i point out again that that there is still the problem i send in for then he said oh only people in this trade will discover this proble means others are stupid than me isit as i feel unfair for others :eek: i just got this lobo less then a week yet have went to the workshop for twice occasion and left it down there more than 1 day event yet still not solve 22 compliants from the list for the first time and 15 compliants for the secound time and still got alot of compaints for the thrid times all consist of the same compliants quite unhappy as i go without a car and waste money for taking taxi don't even have a loan car to provide for my case haiz steering also jam yet nothing done to solve it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Naza has also encountered the problem of erattic quality of parts from china. This has caused Naza to localise a lot of parts for the Naza Sutera. The quality of the sutera in my opinion is far better than the china made lobo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts