China Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My name is Carlos, I just registered in your wonderful forum...I like very much Chinese Cars...

Well.

I'm from Argentina, and actually, the only Chinese brand here is: Chery...they only have one model, Tiggo 2.0 4x2...

The last summer (here, is spring now)...I went to Chile...And I saw an "Unknown" brand (for me)...Later that day, I search on Google "Deer"...and I saw that the "Deer" is from "Great Wall Motors"...and I search it History...

And that's the way that I entered in the "Chinese Car World"...hehe...

Well...

My question is the Next: Another Chinese Brand will come to Argentina?...

Thank you very much for your time.

And sorry for my bad english!

Bye

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really?

Geely?

Haha, Just kidding...

Geely has good cars, like the FC-2, FC-3, Vision...In Chile, Geely is seelling the "CK" n' "MK"...

Many people of South America (And rest of the world) is worried about "Chinese Car Safety"...for example, when the Tiggo arrived Argentina, a lot of people talk about the "Chery Amulet Crash Test"...
The Geely CK, doesn't have a good crash test (In Russia) but in CNCap it achieved 2 Stars (when in russia achieved 1)...

I think, if China want to be a Big Automotive Nation...it have to: Stop Copying other models of Established Companies...Work out the Security...And the quality and terminations of the Cars...

Well, sorry for mixing the things,

And again, sorry for my bad english!

Haha...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts