China Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
china circuits

www.stc2002.com shanghai tianma circuit. 2km long, twisty but you can hit about 120-130kph in a reasonable 1600cc car, check

www.fightingtorque.com for video.

organised days, plus on most days you can pay 100rmb for 25 mins free practising. also has off road course.

http://www.goldenport.com.cn/ - beijing area. never been there. similar size to tianma. also has off road course.

www.zic.com.cn zhuhai circuit close to guangzhou. never been there, it's quite a big circuit, theoretically F1 standard.

Shanghai F1 circuit - may have some track days this year but not announced yet.

Also there is karting in the big cities , internet search should show it up.

If you can read chinese, try www.chinahotcar.com and go the the FB section to see what is going on.

cheers,

FT

·
Registered
249 Posts
hey fightingtorque,,,thanks for the links...some nice ones..are you a chery moder in china?

fightingtorque said:
www.stc2002.com shanghai tianma circuit. 2km long, twisty but you can hit about 120-130kph in a reasonable 1600cc car, check

www.fightingtorque.com for video.

organised days, plus on most days you can pay 100rmb for 25 mins free practising. also has off road course.

http://www.goldenport.com.cn/ - beijing area. never been there. similar size to tianma. also has off road course.

www.zic.com.cn zhuhai circuit close to guangzhou. never been there, it's quite a big circuit, theoretically F1 standard.

Shanghai F1 circuit - may have some track days this year but not announced yet.

Also there is karting in the big cities , internet search should show it up.

If you can read chinese, try www.chinahotcar.com and go the the FB section to see what is going on.

cheers,

FT

·
Registered
450 Posts
china hotcar

ok, then try www.cdr-club.com - its the same thing, the guys have a bunch of domain names.

china modified car scene is taking off. mostly with stickers and bodykits but there are a few reasonably hardcore conversions out there - lioncell with turbo is one way, and i saw a magazine feature comparing a polo 1.8T conversion with a polo 2.0 conversion.

as far as i have seen (road, track and internet) I am the first to try to build a hot chery though........ but I would love to be corrected.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts