China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2006/industries/Motor_Vehicles_Parts/1.html

Surprisingly, Faw was the most profitable motor co in China...then follwed by SAIC... I thought Chery had more success than FAW. Where is Chery and Nanjing? Can anyone post the sale ranking of the chinese motors in china? I think someone already posted it before but I can't find it.

-ps I noticed that mitsubish is going down further and further every years endlessly.... I heard this company is funded by other mitsubish co at the moment... But I'll not surprise if they are on sale in few years...
hmmm Evo and pajero.....

·
Registered
249 Posts
superidler said:
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2006/industries/Motor_Vehicles_Parts/1.html

Surprisingly, Faw was the most profitable motor co in China...then follwed by SAIC... I thought Chery had more success than FAW. Where is Chery and Nanjing? Can anyone post the sale ranking of the chinese motors in china? I think someone already posted it before but I can't find it.

-ps I noticed that mitsubish is going down further and further every years endlessly.... I heard this company is funded by other mitsubish co at the moment... But I'll not surprise if they are on sale in few years...
hmmm Evo and pajero.....
Nanjing won't be on there yet as they only just starting to make MG's and Fiat sales have been a disaster (mainly 'cos of Fiat's rubbish cars).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Chery's sales have not turned into profit. While continuing to be heavily subsidized by local party officials, state banks and organizations, Chery's est. profit in 2005 was around $12m USD and probably around $3.5m, after a bit of fiscal adjustment for 2006 to avoid a loss.

The list was compiled by revenue, Chery which mostly sells smaller cars generate less revenue than SAIC's SVW Santana's and so on and FAW who also sells higher priced VWs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts