China Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Real I Hate China": wrong choice of photos

Thought the choice of a username might have just be an indiscretion, i.e. hard to reverse.... Would've offered the benefit of the doubt.....

And then saw the username photo.

Here's a more appropriate one.

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Wow.....

Absolutely disgusted that someone may actually look up to someone who managed to massacre 33 young people.

RIHC was mildly amusing, at times he put up a good argument against Chinese automobiles but recently these forums have turned into an argument in every thread - arguing about things like soap in the USSR - how does this relate to the Chinese car industry?

Now RIHC has gone one step to far - having that mans picture as an avatar is an insult to those that were injured, or killed at Virginia tech. Perhaps RIHC's goal was to offend, perhaps it wasn't, either way my point is that these forums have gone down hill.

Someone clean it up, sort it out, or otherwise people will start leaving. I certainly have no interest in staying around here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Could someone please explain what happened? (I'm sorry,
but I've been gone). I already banned Real_I_hate_China for
three days a while ago, as a warning. I will certainly look into
whatever you're talking about (about to read Real_'s recent posts)
so please, nobody leave! Moderators are here to keep the trash out,
so notify me at once if anything bothers you and I'll see what I can do.
:D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I totally agree with Chinacartimes. I asked before if there was no way to stop this man (it starts with his alias, that was already something that shouldn't have been tolerated). We asked if he could give his location, never an answer, he preferred to be anonimous. Discussions: often he starts something, when you take it serious, when you have good arguments, he just drops out. I think he has done a lot of wrong here. And than the political and racial discussions. Nothing to do with cars! Yes Chinacartimes, there is a limit.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Okay, I've looked into the situation. I've read all of his comments since
the last time he was banned for his racism, and didn't find anything that
bad, however his avatar was insulting and revolting, so he's been
suspended for two days (his avatar has been changed too). Please,
continue to share your opinions, I'd like to get a better view of what
people think.

·
Registered
297 Posts
RIHC, i think you should apologize...uve lost twice..

u state chinese cars have no fuure which ur wrong.
and now u take pride in a korean psycho

·
Registered
547 Posts
This thread was Dragin's last in China Car Forums :(

Dragin, please come back! We miss your expertise and insight on Chinese car industry.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Raul said:
This thread was Dragin's last in China Car Forums :(

Dragin, please come back! We miss your expertise and insight on Chinese car industry.
Agreed, he has not visited either though - can Admin send him an email to let him know that RIHC was banned and Dragin is wanted back...

·
Registered
263 Posts
ash said:
i think with mod access i can get his email, ill email him and give u guys his emails so u can contact him too
I think that's abuse of power. I've seen people's e-mail, but wouldn't give it out to people, there's a reason only mods can see it. Anyway, this forum is dead to me, I only check it like once a week now.
-Nothing against you e-mailing him yourself though-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts