China Car Forums banner

Should Real_I_hate_China be allowed back?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CaymanS said:
I agree his username is racist to a great extent. However, I still don't know why you guys are negating him when usually he posts actual facts related to Chinese vehicles. He occasionally posts some racist remarks against Chinese which is profane already, but usually to retailiate to another member who has commented negatively of Koreans.

It seems many members here get very emotional when he posts up threads of news articles which talk about the Chinese cars' poor qualities or the everyday copying we see in some automakers. I remember he posted a thread of the Chevy Spark at the top in JD Power Survey while the Chery QQ was at the bottom and some Chinese car-faithfuls started retailiating negatively on Korean cars and defacing him for posting articles that portray Chinese automakers badly. Then, someone brings up the "Look at his username, that's why he's posting articles like this" and things get heated up.

I see no reason why he should've been banned and I see complete lunatics in every forum I encountered. Go to GMInsideNews and threads will be filled with comments defacing Toyota and even one member has a signature tagged "MEMBER OF I'M NOT BUYING A JAPANESE CAR". You guys seem to take it as a surprise. If you see he should be banned, since I'm not an authority here, be fair and ban the members who do the same to Koreans.
Fine, let's have a final vote to let him back or not.

·
Registered
507 Posts
C'mon, we all know there is no way to really ban someone, the mod can only ban ID's (and IP's).

This person CAN ALWAYS come back by signing up with another ID that is acceptable to everyone, such as "douche bag".

As long as the ID is not "hating" someone or something, or being racist, no one would object.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It seems obvious to me that we should let him back.

Personally, I don't feel offended by his name. His name is used to describe himself, not Chinese people. So it's a problem of him, not mine. The name helps others to tell who he is. If he makes some unfair comments, peopel all know those are made by a China-hater, and people won't take it seriously. The name is not good for himself, because it hurts his credibility.

Secondly, there are many people out there thinking and talking like RIHC. Among them are prospective customers. They do have good points, even though sometimes have false information. We should listen to them, and learn how they think. If you could convince RIHC to buy a Chinese car, you could convince anyone.

Lastly, particularly to his Korean identity, we must make Koreans our allies instead of enemies, even though some of them hold grudge toward China. We are confident and strong enough to offord the cost of having some China haters. China is to play a bigger game.

·
Registered
561 Posts
i think its nice to have someone on the far end of the spectrum to spice things up once in a while, and remind us a little about what the general public may think about chinese cars, people etcccc. even if rihc opens another account it would take him months up to a year to regain the attention he has before. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.