China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
This is the all new Chery Riqui8, presented at the Beijing Auto Show, as the big brother of the Riqui5 (B13). The Riqui8 competes with the Toyota HiAce and Jinbei Haise (Granse). I haven't found any info about this car yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Chery Riich 8

Specifications Chery Riich 8:

Length mm: 5410
Width mm: 1920
Height mm: 2290
Wheelbase mm: 3110
Curb Weight: 2110

Engine Chery Riich 8:

Displacement: 2300 cm3
Maximum power, kW (rpm): 115/5750
Torque: 215/4300

Source: http://www.cheryportal.ru/chery-riich-8/

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

AutosAndCars said:
Another copy of Toyota Hi-Ace... Why can't they come up with their own concept or design?
I too thought that Chery had risen above this all too common practice. Looks like they still have a lot of the old notoriety to shake off. But this lucrative van market is..... oh so tempting.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Who can translate this information?

瑞麒8(Riich 8)以体现奇瑞品牌稳重大气的特点为本,是一款多功能商务用车,四门(2个前门+侧滑门+后备门)14座,宽敞的车厢设计,中间走道将乘客座椅隔开,更方便乘坐及进出。座椅的每个头枕及椅背均可调节至适宜高度。座椅构造更符合人体曲线,令旅途行车倍感舒适。同时设有安全扶手,为乘客提供安全及舒适感。后排翻转折叠座椅让整车功能完善、更具魅力。舒适性、安全性、便捷、多功能性等等都获得了充分的展现,让您备加享受商旅行程的畅快感觉。
Source: auto.sohu.com/20080420/n256403599.shtml

·
Administrator
17,614 Posts
to akdier: translated with Google

Ruiqi 8 (Riich 8) to reflect the Chery brand-oriented and stable characteristics of the atmosphere, is a multi-car business, 4 (2 front door + + back-door sliding door) 14, inside the spacious design, In the middle aisle seat passengers will be separated more easily and travel in and out. The head of each seat and back may be appropriate to a high degree of regulation. Seat structure more in line with the curves of the human body, thus driving more comfortable journey. At the same time, safety handrail, the provision of passenger safety and comfort. Flip folding rear seat to allow vehicle features and more charm. Comfort, safety, convenience, versatility and so on are sufficient to show that you are prepared to allow Canadian business trip to enjoy the feeling of fun at all.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Re: Rely H3 and H5 (Chery Riich8)

Despite my earlier post, looking at these more revealing photos, I think Chery has something more here than just another HiAce knockoff. This van looks huge and without checking the specs I would say that it is much bigger than Brilliance Jinbei's HiAce vans and may be comparable to Jiangling's Transit or even a bit bigger.
Looks like Chery's got a lot of potential here that will appeal to the recreational vehicle folks.
But why no left side sliding door on either vehicle shown? And how well can we expect a 2.3L engine to push it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts