China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chery CrossOver V5

Hi, anybody can share about the MPV. How the Fuel Consumption. Quality etc.
Is the Sunroof Good
Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
706 Posts
Really...is that photoshop at work there...one would have to be tall and large to see the whole odometer/speedometer setup, eh?

The white one looks impressive from the front...need more info. though.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I hope Chery brings this crossover to the US when they come in 2007 (ahem...) I mean 2008, or 2009...?

Chery do need to jazz it up a bit. It's got to be a bit more "exciting", at least as an option.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Chery V5 CrossEastar

Is there any rear air-con ventilation...seems like all depends on the front panel...mmmmmm...is it cool enough...Can some one show up the picture..glad to own one....:thumb:

·
Administrator
17,651 Posts
Chery Eastar Cross 1.8L launched in Shenzhen.

Chery Auto said that its Eastar Cross 1.8L is launched today at the Shenzhen auto show. This car meets China's national IV emission standards, and its power is close to a 2.4L engine.

The new car model is driven by the powerful ACTECO 1.8L engine which generates 97kW of power and 170 N.M of torque and performs better than the Mitsubishi 4G64 engine used in the 2.4L model. Chery holds the intellectual property rights to the ACTECO 1.8L engine developed jointly by Chery Auto and the Austrian AVL group. This more powerful engine can help the car achieve energy efficiency as it has created the record of consuming only 5.04L fuel in 100 kilometers.

Chery Eastar Cross is an all-new leisure car developed on the upgraded second-generation Eastar platform. Its major features include a sedan's comfort and maneuverability as well as an MPV's roominess and multi purposes. The launch of the Eastar Cross 1.8L will boost the Eastar Cross brand's lineup and highlight its price/performance ratio.

http://www.autohome.com.cn/news/200806/39855.html
http://auto.sohu.com/20080605/n257299883.shtml

·
Registered
148 Posts

is the 1.8litre easter hatch a turbo engine like vw 1.8T

headlights are nice at front

·
Registered
1 Posts

Eastar Cross is called cross over in singapore. there is no 1.8L here, only da 2.4L. i own one and truthfully speaking, da interior sucks! da gap between da dashboard n da right door has a big gap. da agent says dat its da manufacturing fault. my right rear window got stuck and afraid dat da car will get stolen, i had to sleep in da car at night 'cos da window wont close! i called da 24hrs emergency recovery team hotline and no one answered! now my left front window showing da same symptoms! my batteries got flat juz 4hrs of driving on da 1st day of usage. some of da interior joints have ugly finishings. wat else can a say.

41 - 60 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.