China Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Re: Chery V5 CrossEastar

zazin said:
Eastar Cross is called cross over in singapore. there is no 1.8L here, only da 2.4L. i own one and truthfully speaking, da interior sucks! da gap between da dashboard n da right door has a big gap. da agent says dat its da manufacturing fault. my right rear window got stuck and afraid dat da car will get stolen, i had to sleep in da car at night 'cos da window wont close! i called da 24hrs emergency recovery team hotline and no one answered! now my left front window showing da same symptoms! my batteries got flat juz 4hrs of driving on da 1st day of usage. some of da interior joints have ugly finishings. wat else can a say.
that sucks that this happened, sounds like a lemon and bad luck

·
Administrator
17,466 Posts
Chery launched V5 in Chile under the name Destiny:
http://www.autocosmos.cl/noticias/expand.asp?id=18006

Known in other countries such as V5, now goes to the Chilean market Destiny Chery, a mid-sized passenger van with capacity for up to seven passengers out for its good-price-habitation equipment.

The only engine available is the 2.0I Radius 16v 138 bhp and used in other models of the brand. It reaches 182 km / hr speed limit and so far only version will change with five-speed manual, although new machines have been announced for 2009.

Standard equipment features front and rear electric windows, rain sensor, parking sensor, automatic climate control, alloy wheels, CD radio with charger, thermal mirrors, fog lights, front airbags, ABS + EBD, and so on. The suggested retail price is 8,690,000 pesos (11,048 €).

·
Registered
25 Posts

Hi All, I'm Nazu From Kuala Lumpur Malaysia....today I get my black Chery Easter MPV . Hope to form a cherry MPV club here......

To those who use this MPV what is the fuel consumption like ? have anyone put an Airtrek DOHC 4G63 engine in it? boost with turbo ????

here it cost abour RM 79888.00 for Premium spec ...unlucky this CKD don't have leather seat and sunroof like Singapore and the rest of the world ....

So far just a squeking sound from the dashboad especially on the meter panel area......well I bought it with 1 year totally free service and 3 years manufacturers warranty ......better than nothing .......drove at 130KMH on the way back home just now.....

Ok see ya:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts

SAG, what is your purchase price, any further discount on top of the RM79,888? or good freebies....interested to get one but need to scout for the best price/ freebies in town :) the SA in Puchong also quoted tinted (V-cool type 4mil security side + rear) @ RM2500, is it a good option? as he mentioned that tinted at outside may void the warranty as the door panel need to be removed during installation...any advise, thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts

here my Machine......

gickr.com/results4/anim_5c41f070-4a3d-c274-313e-fce915a8d246.gif

I'm also looking at outside tinted in Shah Alam ....quote me about RM450 for Ais Cool product with 5 year warranty.....if you said the warranty will void ...I will check with my salesman at Kapar ( TRI ) where I got the MPV....hey why not we form a club ???? care to TT ???

Also worry on the tinted.....since you said have to open the door panel....is it really have to open the DP????

my email [email protected] see ya

·
Registered
25 Posts

dynasan said:
SAG, what is your purchase price, any further discount on top of the RM79,888? or good freebies....interested to get one but need to scout for the best price/ freebies in town :) the SA in Puchong also quoted tinted (V-cool type 4mil security side + rear) @ RM2500, is it a good option? as he mentioned that tinted at outside may void the warranty as the door panel need to be removed during installation...any advise, thanks!
I have a RM 79888 offer for premium spec....my loan is RM 70K maybank 3.7 for 9 years.....sigh......

·
Registered
25 Posts

SAG said:
mitsubishi spider.....a new mutant.....
do you know chery V5 engine is from mitsubishi spyder 2.4L engine ????

97 spyder GS 2.4 4g64/4g63 TURBO hybrid

go to 4G64 forum

·
Registered
14 Posts

dynasan said:
I am from Singapore Chery Club. I dun think installing the film needs to remove the door panel bah. Most ppl will measure from outside then cut the shape. At the most is your door panel interior gets wet only. Maybe the SA is trying to get a quick one from you.

·
Registered
25 Posts

j19021974 said:
I am from Singapore Chery Club. I dun think installing the film needs to remove the door panel bah. Most ppl will measure from outside then cut the shape. At the most is your door panel interior gets wet only. Maybe the SA is trying to get a quick one from you.

Hi bro ....glad to hear that Spore got Chery Club ......nice 2 know you bro ......

here is our KL version chery .......forum .....

please be our guess.....

www lowyat net ...go under fast and furious topic....find a chery MPV thread.....

·
Registered
25 Posts

since u also an Aquarius.....isnt it? i need you guide me on chery MPV...

1) What type of engine oil you used ? dealer used?
2) What Size of rims that fit our Chery ( max 18 inch )
3) What other absorber brand we can used ? Mitsu ?
4) Is the reverse lamp only on one side ?
5) Is rear fog lamp also on one side ?
6) Any other major annoying problem bro ? How many years already u drive chery MPV ?

61 - 80 of 120 Posts