China Car Forums banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Chery V5 CrossEastar (Rely V5)

hello... I just managed to register here as a forum user after seeing so many forum in the websites, I has been looking into China made car, although some people said is crab and cheap metal. Recently I was in a business trip to China Beijing, my counter part take me on a ride with his Crossover, i did not notice that this car is made in China, can't believe it, it was amazing ride.

Now i know this car called Eastar crossover, spacious and comfortable.

Have Chery enter Euro market?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Chery V5 CrossEastar (Rely V5)

This is a very useful website for V5 crossover, but not very sure from which country origin, some of the conversation in ?? language, some speak English, but a lot of information can be refer. :thumb: :thumb:

://cherycommunityclub.motionsforum.com/forum.htm

too bad, i cannot post the url on here.. but just add in http in front

·
Registered
25 Posts
come visit us

cheryeastarclub.blogspot.com

just type http:// in front of the link

From Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur ......long live Chery !!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
mitsu engine ......have big influence......furthermore.....proton here also people keen to put mitsu;'s logo ...since proton also use mitsu engine in their early production .....

never mind......as long as MAlaysia people already recognised chery in this country .....

·
Registered
25 Posts
4646 is my car ......luv it !!!

here we have a lot of improvement kits such as :

HKS circle earth grounding cables
Cyclone Turbo Fan
Compressor Vacuum Devices
ATF cooler
Bodykits
LED lights
Double Din Touchscreen Player
Reverse Cam
GPS installed
Bigger Rims Installed
Adjustable Cam Pulley

in near future we are waiting for our club members to transplant EVO 4 or 5 or 6 or even evo 7 engine in our V5 .....

the mounting is the same ....just plug and play ...he he......

also Mitsu Airtrek Engine can fit in too !!!...

Lots of mod.......and second hand / recon mitsu engine EASY to get and CHEAP ...

next month Chery Malaysia will launch 2.0 Acteco engine to replace 2.4 mitsu 4G64 engine ......

so maybe only 2000 unit of V5 equipped with mitsu 2.4 ....after that new acteco 2.0 engine will be on the road .....

GLAD ....mine is 2.4 Mitsu .....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really salute this website about V5, so much info of upgradings, if mate interested to know about this cross, u should visit this website from the East.. cherycommunityclub.motionsforum.com

101 - 120 of 120 Posts