China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

This MPV was designed by a Japanese company so you can find a lot of Japanese elements from it.
Perhaps you would say the interior looks like Honda,But I really think it's colour is impressing.
L×W×H (mm) 5055×1820×1850

Wheelbase(mm) 3000

·
Registered
772 Posts
I wonder if Chery knows what it's doing. Given that its width is unusually narrow for a vehicle of this size, they are using a stretched Magnus chassis to underpin this thing. The Daewoo Magnus chassis was never meant to be stretched to 3000 mm in wheelbase and this thing will suck in crash test.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with you. Some of the Chinese automobile websites said Chery V5 and new B14 are both based on Oriental son's platform. So I suppose son and V5 were using the same chassis.:D :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
The B13 has been posted numerous time on forum. I'm just tired of people who wouldn't do tiny amount of research and just simpily throw out a post and waiting to be fed.

Each new post should worth of something otherwise the forum will be cluttered with all kinds of noobie picture request.

Admin ought to do a better job.

·
Administrator
17,168 Posts
The Chery B13 is Chery’s shot at getting into the MPV market which has long been dominated by Buick at the top end, the Korean brands in the middle (Hyundai) and other Chinese brands occupying the lower tiers of the MPV market, but it seems this Chery MPV is aiming for the top of the pile. Although obviously a development car and not yet finished, you can see that the B13 will eventually be pretty roomy, and have a drop down DVD player from the roof.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Re: Chery Riich5 (B13)

Wasn't this model due for launch last May? But Chery is smart to be sure they get it right. Its competitors are hard to beat.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts