China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
we are looking for distributorship of pickup&suv

Dear Sirs,

We are Nigeria Auto marketing company, and we are looking for the distributorship of PICKUP/SUV VEHICLES OF A VERY GOOD MANUFACTURER, we required this distributorship directly from the manufacturing company.

MICHAEL SOLOMON.

·
Registered
507 Posts
The rear of that pickup is awesome! the nose of the pickup, from the side view, is too pointed, bulk it up a little.

Of course, once the drawings become a clay model, such as the SUV above, it may not look so good...

·
Registered
561 Posts
well first thing is, axel were you spying in wuhu cause i didnt see any of theses pics anywhere else. second, i dont like them calling the suv the suv. third thing, the suv dosnt look too bad knowing that its not quite done yet.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Axle wasn't spying in Wuhu himself. The pics are readily available on the web, and have been posted on CarSpyShots for over a week now.

·
Registered
183 Posts
They are really looking good, especailly the pick up.......
I'm sure if they selling the pick-up now, it would be the one of the best looking pick-up~~
But,the important thing is whether they can bring these before it's outdated..

·
Registered
56 Posts
typical japanese looking cars, they look ok, not great.

Does anyone have ANY info on International Application Technology (IAT) of japan?

I didn't look for them hard enough but so far, without any results.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Re: Chery P11 and P12 (SUV and Pickup truck)

The grille does not look as large as in the picture of page one, or is it because of the close-up picture ?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts