China Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
According to published reports, there are 28 dealers signed to be Visionary Vehicles / Bricklin distributors.

Of the 28, I know five of them. For reasons I will eventually explain, I need the names of the other 23.

I will pay $100 per name/dealer group that is a confirmed Visionary Vehicles Distributor.

This is not a joke, and I am completely serious. I have already informed the moderators here of the 5 I already know of, prior to my posting this offer.

I will post in this thread when I am no longer offering this.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Rock-N-Roll said:
According to published reports, there are 28 dealers signed to be Visionary Vehicles / Bricklin distributors.

Of the 28, I know five of them. For reasons I will eventually explain, I need the names of the other 23.

I will pay $100 per name/dealer group that is a confirmed Visionary Vehicles Distributor.

This is not a joke, and I am completely serious. I have already informed the moderators here of the 5 I already know of, prior to my posting this offer.

i have 2 that are confirmed new, and 1 that is not 100% confirmed

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
ash said:
RnR, let me know if u still want the 2 dealers, and are u still up for ur deal?:confused:
Absolutely no question about it, yes

hello said:
maybe hes with CHAMCO or CHINAMOTORCORP
which are doing the exact SAME thing as BRINKLIN
Let's just say that the people who purchased franchises for $2,000,000 a pop from Bricklin, and the company I happen to work for, all have the same "interests", and that our all knowing each other would be mutually beneficial?

Nothing negative or harmful to anyone at all.

No, not a Chinese car company, or a wannabe Chinese car company like above. I will, however, confirm if someone guesses. I trust the moderators and admin won't play, that would not be fair.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hmm im starting to think that you want to get a class action lawsuit happening or something. I can't think of any other reason besides that as to why you want to get these people's names.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AXLE said:
Hmm im starting to think that you want to get a class action lawsuit happening or something. I can't think of any other reason besides that as to why you want to get these people's names.
Hmm... What part of "Nothing negative or harmful to anyone at all" wasI not clear enough about?

Think positive thoughts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Rock-N-Roll said:
Hmm... What part of "Nothing negative or harmful to anyone at all" wasI not clear enough about?

Think positive thoughts
maybe hater wants to buy a chinese car and wants to know where his nearest dealer is?

·
Registered
772 Posts
R&R is approaching the wrong crowd. Havinig just conned of their precious $2 million to Malcolm Bricklin, these VV dealers are in no mood to talk to any other Chinese venders right now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts