China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Is the B12 suppose to be the $19,000 foor door sedan that's suppose to compete with the bmw 3 series, audi a4, benz c class?

·
Registered
459 Posts
There is a strong possability of that however it does not look like the sketch from the Visionary Vehicles website...

Still looks like a fantastic looking car, now if only we could see more of it! :thumb:

·
Registered
627 Posts
how about some more pics of if like pics of the back of it and the side of it. And they should put fog lights on it, might make it look better.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Admin said:
I think the pic of the B12 looks great, and the front grill, lights and bumper look original and i definately am liking it

you are really liking it,me too!

·
Registered
126 Posts
These photos are from a Chinese Chery forum "Mychery.net" and the first one is photoshoped from the actual Eastar model. So it ain't a real design.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The front of the B12 looks good. In fact, it might be one of few Chinese cars which can be recognised and separated from other cars with is. Good work!

·
Administrator
17,631 Posts
Re: Chery A7 (B12)

Photos of a large saloon have been spotted out and about around Wuhu city, rumored to be the Chery A7.
The A7, codenamed B12, is expected to replace the aging Eastar/Oriental Son. The Eastar has been on the market for 5 years, sales are slowly dwindling thanks to newer, better looking cars from rival companies. The A7 is expected to take back some of the ground lost to rivals.

Information about engines for the A7 are still non existant, but other the coming months, we’re sure we’ll bring you solid information. At the moment we can guess that 2.0l and above engines will be going in this, and seeing as Chery has a V6 model that they must be itching to use, we could say there is a pretty good chance of a V6 A7!

source: China car Times

·
Registered
26 Posts
Estar 6 / Chery A7 (B12)

What a solid design. This looks like a grown up car to me, which offers a solid, yet a bit conservative looks. I really like, how the have modeled the back end of the Estar6.

I wonder, which size this might be? Is it Passat/Magentis/Mondeo size or bigger?

Why not use the Name Estar 6 for this car, instead of calling it A7. At least the pic above clearly says it is an Estar 8. What a name... :cool:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts