China Car Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
17,482 Posts
Re: Riich G6 (Chery A7)

Probably it's meant to be. People tend to link soft-touch plastic with better quality of built materials. This is why buyers of premium brands (what Riich wants to be) expect such materials in the cabin of their cars. But such plastic is more expensive.

For example, the upper part of my Astra's dashboard and door trim is made of soft-touch plastic while lower parts are from much harder one. And I like that. It's good that the parts where my hands bang against are soft to the touch.

So I'm welcoming Chery's decision to install better quality materials in their high-end brand. According to pictures posted on CCF, most Chinese vehicles have hard, shiny, cheap looking plastic.

P.S: Only now have I noticed, that A6 has electric parking brake.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

Ye that's exactly what I thought too like in Mercedes but some people on the net complain about that and say that there may be too much chemical that make it look so soft.

·
Registered
62 Posts

This is a great looking car with an unbelievable equipment.
The rear-seating DVD and the armrests with controls make it look more upscale than a Mercedes E-Class. Furthermore, the Riich logo in the grill looks better than the previous one on the bonnet.
Does anyone know the price of this car with the 2.0 TCI engine?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Re: Riich G6 2.0TCI

Rear treatment is too cluttered. Tailight and trim piece on the deck lid are misaligned with those on the right rear fender. Also the odd height to width ratio of the instrument panel seems to carry over to the rear, giving it a mis-proportioned appearance.
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Must admit I kind of liked this old thing. They did stuff up with that silly branding business though.

Is it still being made?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts