China Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems Chery are planning on updating the Chery QQ, which is getting a bit long in the tooth now, with a fresher model that has both the coolness of the Chery A1 and the cuteness of the QQ.

As these are spy shots, details are still slim pickings but we’ve heard there is a choice of 1.1, 1.3, and 1.4 engines and even 1.0/1.3l diesel variants, all of the models will be paired to a manual/automatic gear box. Chery may also have coupe, and SUV variants of the QQ under development.

China Car Times

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Re: Future Chery QQ 2

The website Chery Che, divulged these images renderizadas of future versions of Chery QQ2. The bad model was discovered and behind itself it follows a torrent of possibilities that even so seem remote, can exactly have a deep one of veracity. The Chery already divulged that line QQ goes to be great, with until SUV. Tb is not secret, that they create much model-concept more to divulge the mark, even so lately, these is more models daily pay-production of that truth concepts. The QQ2 receives codinome from S18 project. Of any form, still we have that to remember that it does not have renderização of one mini-SUV for example, what leads to believe that the Chery goes to use another platform to make this car. Let us see:

S18A: It is the first model of the car, that receives the name from QQ2. It seems that initially it appears equal the QQ213(1.3litros version to the one of A1 and QQ6). This promises to cost less than 4.000 dollars in China.

S18B: One mini derived from the project, terá() an engine 1,2 liters of 78cv, GPS, ABS+EDB. This model is strange for the fact of the Chery to have one another project called Q11 an mini-car that drift of the Q21, one mini-van Towner type with central engine. But, we go to see as it will be the Q11 to have a final idea.

S18C: Plus one sedã small... This seems until minor who the QQ6 that has 3,99 meters. It seems that it will have an engine 1,3 liters

Continued......

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)

Continued....

S18D: This project seems next to the reality. Above, a new renderização of the model. It gives to notice, that the same angulos of the front had been kept, assuming that who saw the car or the project, strengthens that the front of the model will be accurately thus. Of all these images, this seems to be the one that more has evidences of a real car of that the others.

Continued....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

Continued...

S18E and F: One cupê and a cabrio. These remember the Chevy to me Beat. If they will go to exist I I am not certain, but that design seems to be a reply to beat of GM, this seems. E must well be provavel, since Chery and GM are not beaten... since 2003!

Conclusion: Now I am certain that the Chery manufactures more ideas of that cars! If these models surgirem(o that generally this happening) of truth in the market, the Chery will have one of biggest gammas of compact cars of the world! This without counting such QQ3, QQ5, QQ6, A1 and for goes there... Has option with less than 4 meters!

Source: Chery Che.

Finish!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
In Brazil, the Chery A1 has trouble driving and so far nothing has been done to solve the noise at all!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
haha i went there and saw several S18 ready for sale, but the price should be higher than the Face (A1) because of the increase of the IPI for imported

bye

1 - 8 of 8 Posts