China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
erik (laofan) said:
Back to the camouflaged cars: the Ricardo man now says that these are "fotoshop pictures of the W261, prepared by SAIC. As no body prototypes exist so these were based on a styling mode."
That makes more sense - it is these photoshop cars that we will see next year and the W161/W162 now renamed Roewe 750 that we will see at the Beijing show.

The next problem is that the pictures of the W161 on the first post of this thread look different to those of the Roewe 750 on the new thread!

Maybe the ones on the new thread are the 750e (Executive) version and the ones on this thread the standard 750?

·
Registered
249 Posts
You can tell it's been designed by Rover engineers as the SAT Nav system is identical to the one in the 75 coupe concept.

...i'd still wait for the real thing from Nanjing....

·
Registered
627 Posts
Any word on how much the car is going to costs. And will they export to other countries, they can export to Syria , Egypt, and other middle east countries easily. but can they export to Europe and north america?

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm in UK right now and I saw a former version of this in person! It looks pretty good, but a lot smaller than I thought - it's barely bigger than the A4 parked next to it. No wonder SAIC decided to stretch it out.

Can't wait for it to appear in the States.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I saw on the news that they upgraded emissions from Euro 3 to Euro 4, made changes to the chassis to accomodate roads in China, and improved the air conditioning. The price of the car is going to be 200,000rmb to 300,000 rmb ($26000 - $39000 USd)

41 - 60 of 111 Posts