China Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
why cant any automaker actually bring the concepts to production? i really want to see a production car with the futuristic look like that one.

come on give the concept some life!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
gr8: maybe because once a true revolutionary concept and design is put into production, nobody will want to buy the "older" designed cars, including their own.

Or, on the contrary, the new designed cars will only attract buyers that love Science Fiction and electronic gadgets, and these are only a fraction of the total buyers of today's customers.:confused:

·
Registered
561 Posts
umax said:
gr8: maybe because once a true revolutionary concept and design is put into production, nobody will want to buy the "older" designed cars, including their own.

Or, on the contrary, the new designed cars will only attract buyers that love Science Fiction and electronic gadgets, and these are only a fraction of the total buyers of today's customers.:confused:
true but how hard is it just bolting on a few more led's to the interior of the car? i mean adding those led's can really spice up the interior. but yea about how old people dont like futuristic stuff i agree with you on that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts