China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
WuzhengNA said:
Please advise as to how we can have our brand & logo listed in its own forum - wwwdot wuzhengdot com.
welcome to china car forums wuzheng

I am going to make a China Truck forums, on here...please post educational and informative posts in that and we can also do a link exchange if wanted?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Wuzheng Trucks In the USA January 2007

Introducing the Wuzheng Series 5 Work Truck.

POWERTRAIN: Turbo-Diesel, Intercooled 3.8 Liter engine. SCR/PM Trap Emission Control System, most clean-running diesel in North America. 5-Speed manual.

CONFIGURATION: Dump Body or Flat Bed Cab-and-a-half.

OPTIONS LIST: You want Blue or White?

WARRANTY: 5-Year, 50,000 mile bumper to bumper standard, 10-year 150,000 mile optional at extra cost (Best warranty on commercial vehicle on the planet for this class)

All for under $20,000. Delivered, no less.

Discussion/comments welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Hi WhzhengNA, feel free to post about ur models and their reviews, but please do it under 1 thread..such as this THREAD...so we dont have multiple threads...

but please be sure to post reviews of ur models and pics of ur models in this THREAD

thnks

·
Registered
547 Posts
Admin said:
I am going to make a China Truck forums, on here...please post educational and informative posts in that and we can also do a link exchange if wanted?
Thanks Admin about this new forum ! Chinese trucks are just starting to enter European markets and it is usefull to learn more about them.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Here's what I have about Shandong Wuzheng:

Established: 1962
Number of staff: 3500

500 sales distribution points in 26 Provinces (in China).

Model in production:

- WL2310 P
- WL2810 D
- WL4010 D
- WL4015
- WL5815 P
- WZ1060 PK
- WZ1040 PK

Wuzheng also has a large selection of three-wheelers, tractors and golf carts.

Wuzheng website (in Global Sources directory):

http://chinawuzheng.manufacturer.gl...id-2000000003844/prod_id-22430/page_num-1.htm

http://akamai.globalsources.com.edg...ources.com/IMAGES/PDT/BIG/426/B1001747426.jpg
WZ1040 PK

http://akamai.globalsources.com.edg...ources.com/IMAGES/PDT/BIG/763/B1001487763.jpg
WL4015 P

many more pics at:
https://product.360che.com/b_67.html
https://product.360che.com/b_1220.html

·
Registered
101 Posts
So why will Wuzheng do better than, say, Bering did in the 1990s? Or any of the other brands that have come and gone in the US? What makes Wuzheng any different than Aro or Proton or Chery or Geely?

What weight classes is Wuzheng expecting to sell in the US?

After visiting your website, I have the same questions (aside from the weight class one). Do you really think there's a market for an off-highway 7,500 GVWR ONE-cylinder (1.6L!!!) truck in the US?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Here it is:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hudson said:
So why will Wuzheng do better than, say, Bering did in the 1990s?
Bering was an odd hydrid - korean truck parts melded with US parts at no real cost advantage, trying to compete directly with existing trucks in same class on performance and price. Then a death blow by Chrysler & Hyundai who both wanted to dismantle the exclusive agreement between Hyundai and Bering USA.

Hudson said:
Or any of the other brands that have come and gone in the US?
Chinese truck brands?

Hudson said:
What makes Wuzheng any different than Aro or Proton or Chery or Geely?
Those are passenger automobiles. Tough market that we have no intention of entering. The Wuzheng Series 5 is a work truck. It is a tool. No matter what I answer now, before, in the future, always remember that. It is a tool, and will be marketed as such.

Hudson said:
Do you really think there's a market for an off-highway 7,500 GVWR ONE-cylinder (1.6L!!!) truck in the US?
Priced a Kawasaki Mule lately?

I greatly appreciate the questions, please ask anything.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I read somewhere that Mahindra (India) is doing really well in the US in selling tractors and such (like in New Orleans, where people have less money).

Are you focusing your truck in certain demographics/area?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
the Challenge

Toyota has a majority stake in both Daihatsu and Hino.

Daihatsu's foray into the North American market failed shortly after it began.
Hino has been struggling to capture a piece of the U.S. truck market since the 1970's.

What is unique about Wuzheng's product?

In its pursuit of success, I would suggest that Wuzheng and its agents use Hino as a case study.

·
Registered
101 Posts
WuzhengNA said:
Those are passenger automobiles. Tough market that we have no intention of entering. The Wuzheng Series 5 is a work truck. It is a tool. No matter what I answer now, before, in the future, always remember that. It is a tool, and will be marketed as such.
ARO is not a passenger car.

All trucks above Class 3 are "tools" and are marketed as such. Do you think that this is the best time to launch a new truck with the huge downturn in the truck market coming next year? Is price alone a reason to buy a truck from an unknown (to the buyers) maker? Especially since your unique (not known quantities like Cat, Cummins, Detroit, Navistar, etc) engines will not be serviceable at the "local dealer" since there are none?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts