China Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Re: Geely MK (King Kong)

A Western Australian importer who pioneered the importation of Korean cars into Australia has announced that he will import 500 MK hatchbacks into Australia amidst reports of official Geely entry into the Aussie market with the Panda as well as Chery going in by Christmas and supposedly Lifan by September.
Currently, from rumours Great Wall is making a profit in Australia but not so sure about here. I wish Geely and Chery would come here too, but if they follow Great Wall, I'm pretty sure that chance is dead certain.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Great Wall Sailor and Wingle starting to get visible here in Northern Australia where that kind of truck is often a necessity. Price is great for a dual cab 4WD.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Re: Geely Golden Eagle Cross

There was a hatchback named Golden Hawk Jinying with a 2370mm short wheelbase? Is it a different model?

·
Registered
24 Posts

This is the KingKong first generation. Second gen. looks better in my view. And its inner decoration, idle sound, shock absorber are also improved compared with the first generation.

Kingkong II:

·
Registered
523 Posts

Had a possible sighting of a Geely MK in town this morning. Will investigate. Any possible news of whether or not they actually are in NZ please post.

Thanks.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Snapped!

Here's something which certainly surprised me. Two Geely MK vehicles in Nelson, New Zealand.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

I am not sure why they are here. I saw them in a car grooming shed next to a Hyundai dealer and the cars were clearly marked on the windscreen that they were supposed to be here.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 90 Posts