China Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys:

This is lily from Shenzhen, China, I am sure lily is your best choice in China, I am common lady, however, keep smiling to everything and make everything is possible. I enjoy working hard and very scare of wasting of time and money. all of these make me special for you.

When I was sales person, I got many complaints from customers, some of them were cheated by suppliers, and they sent money and got nothing, sometimes got broken or different goods with very expensive shipping fee. It is easy to find out suppliers however it is hard to communicate and follow well, especially for problem solution and also different country have different culture, and especially business culture is hard to understand. All of these gave them very big headache for China business. However China is big country, there are many resources here with competitive price and different quality, my partner and I would like to take advantage of our strong point to work together to be your right partner in China to solve your big headache.

We would like to be your eyes and ears in China and our aim is to help and support your business in China. From the moment you get off the plane in China, you can contact us to arrange for all your business needs, you can count on us to be of help to you and your business. We will give you our best effort. We provide service with a smile and we are your best partner in China, Welcome to China; we will be waiting for you here

Our services:
  • souricng
  • interpreter/translator
  • China visa
  • driver license
  • business guide
  • car service
  • Company setup

Best Regards.

LILY Cao

Your eyes and ears in China

Email:[email protected]

Mobile phone:8613692124260

MSN:[email protected]

SMILE TO EVERYTHING AND MAKE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts