China Car Forums banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Shuanghuan CEO SUV Parts buying/selling

Hi, you are still using the shuanghuan CEO car?
For any parts, just contact us directly, we can offer you the parts

[email protected]
Gordon

Hello everybody,

I have just byed one old CEO with broken gearbox, can somebody tell me where I can find parts for this car?

Thanks in advance

Subzer0

·
Registered
44 Posts
IMO Front Profile looks like a cross between the Opel Antara and a Toyota Prado, Rear and Side profile have X5 DNA.

Yes but it have i think UFO ( i mean car) And ceo have both mirrors but even good looking detail.And the front side of this car reminds me The front of japanese honda cr-v of second gen vehicle and lights are from japanese toyota prado.But side more of us can guess it's copied from BMW X5 first gen.And the rear side is from bmw x5 too well this car have changed only front side.And side and rear sides of this is same as BMW X5.But it have some changes on rear side it have small changed rear lights and the license plate is located on this cars rear bumper.Cause orginal x5 have it on 5th door.And what about interior of CEO is copied from i mean panel is from lexus GX same as Toyota prado.And the steering wheel is from BMW X5 and the design of steering wheel is from x5.And i think doors of this car is same as BMW x5 and rear seats are like as bmw x5's rear seats.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Well, for people who can't afford a BMW X5 it sounds excellent! If it's still producing and if it can be imported to Argentina, it can be a success (considering that the people buys ANYTHING, AND IF I SAY ANYTHING IS BECAUSE EVERY DAY I SEE HONDA HR-V AND JEEP RENEGADE ON THE STREETS!!!!), but with the people prejudice of "chinese cars are a piece of scrap" it can't be a well successful SUV.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts