China Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello I am new and still I cannot put Link nor photos. But I can assure to you:

Although it has appearance of the SMART, the car seems that this based on CHERY QQ.:looky:
In spite of its size it offers 4 seats.:eek:

I'll PUT more photos and information.
See you soon!:wave2:

·
Registered
240 Posts
whatever kind or model of car you think,the Chinese copy of it comes soon.I'm no more shocked to see this kind of news.inspired from smart Mini or copied ,doesn't matter.What counts is that this new car exists now,so or so.

·
Registered
561 Posts
if that car is cheep and passes the crash test good, ill buy it even though its smart car copy. the world needs a car like this, its just that the smart car is too expensive and they dont make them fast enough. this car can save the world tones of polluition a day.

·
Registered
523 Posts
So the S6 can seat four people, right? I've said this before and I'll say it again, why doesn't Shuanghuan simply buy the licence off Mercedes to make the Smart ForFour and make that instead? It would be a damnsite more easier, but let's not forget, this is Shuanghuan we're talking about here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.