China Car Forums banner

Sinomach ZEDRIV

12K views 26 replies 3 participants last post by  CCF mod 
#1 · (Edited)
Guoji Zhijun Automotive Co., Ltd. is a new company founded by Sinomach Automobile Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries. Beijing-based Sinomach Automobile and its group companies are engaged mainly in the automobile business that involves import, export, trade services, financing, and leasing. It is itself part of the nationally-owned industrial behemoth Sinomach, otherwise known as China National Machinery Industry Corporation (Chinese short name 国机 "Guoji") (wiki). Sinomach also owns YTO Group Corporation (Yituo), an enterprise we are familiar with.

Sinomach Automobile is now turning to the manufacture of new energy vehicles through the establishment of Guoji Zhijun Automotive Co., Ltd. The first product will be, as is mostly the case nowadays, a compact to midsize SUV to be sold under the brand "ZEDRIV". Spy shots of the new SUV, code-named S11, have surfaced and it (although heavily camouflaged) looks similar to the Weltmeister EX5. A plant is reportedly under construction in Ganzhou, Jiangxi province.

Spyshots:

http://news.bitauto.com/xinchexiaoxi/20180508/1007395801.html

Websites:
ZEDRIV
Sinomach Automobile

P.S.: Here is an old post on another Sinomach subsidiary.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#12 · (Edited)
The automobile production license of Baoding, Hebei-based China Hengtian Automobile Group Light Vehicle Co., Ltd. has been transferred to its wholly-owned subsidiary China Hengtian Zhijun (Ganzhou) Automobile Co., Ltd.

China Hengtian Zhijun (Ganzhou) Automobile Co., Ltd. and Guoji Zhijun Automotive Co., Ltd. are located at the same address of 6, Xuri Avenue, New Energy Automobile Technology City, Ganzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone, Ganzhou City, Jiangxi, the site of Zedriv's upcoming plant. Guoji Zhijun Automotive Co., Ltd. also has an office in Beijing.

China Hengtian Automobile Group Light Vehicle Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Hengtian Automobile Group Co., Ltd., based in Beijing.

China Hengtian Automobile Group Co., Ltd. is 51% owned by Hengtian Heavy Industry Co., Ltd., based in Zhengzhou, Henan.

Hengtian Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. is 58.7% owned by China Hengtian Group Co., Ltd. and 20.6% by China Textile Machinery (Group) Co., Ltd.. China Textile Machinery (Group) Co., Ltd. is, in turn, owned 87.6% by China Hengtian Group.

As we know, National SASAC which used to directly control the Hengtian Group turned management control and the affairs of this group over to Sinomach (a.k.a Guoji) a couple of years ago.

#15 ·
Yes, I know, and I think I have mentioned it once or twice on earlier occasions. I had thought of saving the HTML pages at MIIT as PDFs (that could conveniently include pictures and text) and attaching them to the relevant posts, but each PDF is going over the limit allowed for PDF attachments here (~520 KB versus 293 KB allowed).

Funny thing is, I myself cannot access these pages directly and am using a web proxy instead:

http://proxy.17walks.com/

Erik told me yesterday he could directly access the MIIT site but that had not been possible in the last two months.

#21 ·
Not on the famous list of 15, but in the game nonetheless, thanks to big brother Hengtian. Thank you D Mitra for that jog of my memory.

“We are down to earth, build cars meticulously, don't make any mistakes, we start with every smallest detail, keep improving, we persevere, just for make a good vehicle….” says the website "Profile" on 8/9/18.
That's a feisty start-up, getting right to the point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.