China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SMA Dealer within the Sichuan Province in China are happy about the new sales of 2009 compared with the Geely mother brand.
Local Salesmen starting to make Jokes about Geely while selling theri own products through big soundsystems outside of the dealerships.
SMA slowly develops a good reputation for young families as good priced and stable car for the future.
SMA also dropped the prices for the so called AFTER SERVICE - its free now:thumb:
while you still have to pay about 500rmb extra for Geely Models:mad:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe funny but Geely has big trouble in lil China right now while SMA is selling better and better and you can see more and more of them on chinese streets.
Everyone that i asked until now is telling me that they do not buy Geely because they remember how bad these cars where as taxis , while SMA becomes more popular for young chinsese familys.
At least thats what local car dealers and normal chinese are telling me until now.
Logan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.