China Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some examples of my work (new tiguan just added)

Just to bring a bit more life into this topic I thought I would share some of my photoshop work with the folks on here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

a screenshot of a couple unfinished projects

I think that is enough for now.
If anyone is intrested i wrote a colour change tutorial a while ago.

Sorry about posting a few times In one topic but the forum set up limts each post to 4 images.

·
Registered
481 Posts
excellent work m8

specialy the two VWs :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another Volkswagen from me, it was done for a comp on another forum.
original:

This is my first version I did yesterday, I went for a JDM meets euro style on it.

I looked at it again and realised i had an almost perfect donor and it would have been a sin not to give it a try.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers phaeton there is just something about this golf that makes me want to chop I had another go at it today.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

original
http://img329.imageshack.us/im...6.jpg

Here is something I did last night, took me just over an hour or so.
I'm one of those people who has many 'chops' I just get rarely finish.

The T200 (just a random name) has been given the obligatory lowered suspension. I used grille suround thing from the concept but made it darker.
you can no doubt tell this has some Audi influences.

I have also got a rear perspective on the go but I'm not that happy with it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
umm I did,look again the wheels are wide with the tyre stretched on them, it's a rather popular way of mounting them. Also as the ride hieght is so low it suggests the car would have air bag suspension, as did the car i got the wheels from.

here are some examples of tyre stretch

info and build topic of the above car via http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67748

just remembered you might have sign up to that forum to see, stuff but worth it for cool looking cars

·
Registered
90 Posts
You are out of control!
Great work, over the top, makes us wish for more.
BTW how long do you invest in this work, how many hrs, $$ etc.
Nice Nic, one of my brothers in law actually has the true name of Salvatore Nacione, or Sal Nation.

·
Registered
196 Posts
hey really nice work. if i could give you a tip, i would recommend that you put a little shadow on the top part of the wheel/tire when the lighting calls for it. usually when a wheel is "tucked" the fender will create some shadow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts