China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any freakin way to limit posts to no more than 10000 per day per user name?

Jesus Christ - I swear to God, he just likes to see his name in print....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have little to no impulse control whatsoever, do you? Who do you think I'm talking about?

I'll send you $20, no kidding, if you do not respond.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have talked to god bless japan as soon as he joined (yesterday) he has been warned not to insight arguments in CCF.

As a new member some people have to post their opinion on everything.
While all these threads that let them have the opportunity to post are open, they will keep on posting till they settle in & quiet down ;)

Everyone be please patient & let GBJ settle in :)

Please know CCF Moderators are keeping an eye on god bless japan

We're not on anyones side

phaeton
CCF Moderator

·
Registered
314 Posts
Rock-N-Roll said:
Funny thing is, I really would have sent him the $20......
trying to bribe me:nono: to be quiet, sorry i aint corrupt:lol: :nod: :nono:

·
Registered
132 Posts
deleted by martin_krpan

Glad to see they get a rythem going between the two.

Please don't turn this car forum into a social place for retards.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i think god_bless_japan has disappeared into the wild blue yonder. that's too bad, i was just enjoying his totally out of context remarks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
welcome back!

hey, welcome back gbj! i was kinda' worried there, didn't see you post at least 20 times in the last 24 hrs. lots of new topics that await your prosaic words & fulsome sophistry.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have spent the last half hour searching for the section that allows comments on the hit counter to no avail. LOL, if someone annoys you so bad, learn to ignore him.
Have compassion, Japan could be confined to a wheelchair or worse with no other allowable outline other than posting here. Now learn to get along or i will go into a long tirade about the Bush administration or Wolfowitz!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
that Bush admin and World bank corrupt dick head wolfwobitz are corrupt partners and a threat to civilization. Our 'Bush lapdog' Blair left office, but very late and lots of damage done

1 - 20 of 26 Posts