China Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/21/AR2006092102079.html

Sony Corp. said Friday it will lower the price of its much-anticipated PlayStation 3 video game console, heating up the competition in the next-generation gaming war against rivals Microsoft and Nintendo.

Sony will cut the price of its basic PlayStation 3 model in Japan to 47,600 yen ($410), from an originally planned 59,800 yen ($515). That puts the PlayStation 3 in the same range as the combined basic Xbox 360 and HD DVD player in Japan, where the duo will sell for 49,600 yen ($427). :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
hmmmm so i wonder how much money my sony labtop is actually worth, and how much sony ripped me off?? oh yea and my sony tv, and sony mp3 player.. thats it!..screw sony.. dont buy sony.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
507 Posts
Any Sony product is a total rip off these days. They have aweful quality too.

These days, the rule of thumb is, always buy the electronics with the lowest price.

·
Registered
44 Posts
sony is a rip off. a ps3 package price in the UK at the mo for November delivery is £699! i'll wait untill this time next year when they will be less than half that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The sony console is the only one with the most games that interest me. I want the US premium console and a new small lcd hdtv to go with it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Plenty of them are on sale online for thousands of dollars. One person has been shot and killed for his PS3. It's madness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts